Search Members Help

» Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

Page 1 of 212>>

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic
Topic: A Sexy Loop!< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 1
Loren Elliott Search for posts by this member.

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: May 03 2011,08:35  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Hey all, thought it might be fun to make my first post with a photo of board member, Matt Klara. Along with Janman we plied the waters of the Puget Sound yesterday in hopes of finding sea run cutthroat, but based on the results you might not know they even lived here! Beautiful day though, plenty of salmon fry around as well, gotta live the Pacific northwest.

cheers -Loren

Attached Image
Attached Image
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 2
Eric Search for posts by this member.

Group: Super Administrators
PostIcon Posted on: May 03 2011,16:19 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Hi Loren,
Welcome to the Board. Is that sun in the PNW?! Hope Matt didn't hog the rock all day. Do you live up there now, thought you were from California for some reason. I'm heading up that way in a couple weeks for the rainforest than anything but I'm looking forward to getting a line in the water too.

--------------
...the fish know this and are evil...  ~marc
Top of Page Profile Contact Info WEB 
 Post Number: 3
Paul Arden Search for posts by this member.
Fly God 2010

PostIcon Posted on: May 03 2011,18:32 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Did he show you his legs?

--------------
It's an exploration; bring flyrods.

Flycasting Definitions
 Post Number: 4
mattklara Search for posts by this member.

Group: FP Admin Team
PostIcon Posted on: May 03 2011,23:31 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Ha!  Nice one Loren.  Welcome aboard and thanks for a fun day.

Eric, everything about Sunday was imaginary.  Imaginary PNW sunshine, imaginary cutts (saltfly!), imaginary log/whale/sealion things, etc.

Paul, is that all you think about?

--------------
Sign the petition supporting wild steelhead release on Oregon's Umpqua River system.

Sign The Petition Here

"What are the odds that Matt has a steelhead tattoo located somewhere on his body?"   - joesnuffy
 Post Number: 5
Paul Arden Search for posts by this member.
Fly God 2010

PostIcon Posted on: May 04 2011,05:31 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

It's hard to forget them Matt :p It looks cold.

--------------
It's an exploration; bring flyrods.

Flycasting Definitions
 Post Number: 6
Loren Elliott Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: May 04 2011,10:04 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I still look a little sunburned! My Seattle bleached skin was not ready for what Sunday brought. It was a good time Matt.

Hey Eric, I am from CA but go to school in Seattle. I'll be headed home for the summer to chase stripers off the bay area beaches. Let me know when you are going to be up, would be good fun to fish together and meet another sexylooper...I'd be happy to show you around the sound a bit.

-LE
 Post Number: 7
mustang_50matt Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: May 04 2011,16:17 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Lucky barstools, they have rocks to fish off of.  We don't have rocks out here and have to fish off ladders and get our balls busted for it.

--------------
"Fuck! I'm still alive and fishing! Right on!"    --Eric--
 Post Number: 8
Eric Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: May 05 2011,06:25 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Loren,
15-21 but time's tight. I'll shoot you a PM.  :)

--------------
...the fish know this and are evil...  ~marc
 Post Number: 9
JanMan Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: May 05 2011,06:29 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Hey Loren, good to see you here and thanks again for taking us out - it really was a fantastic day!

I'll post up a couple of shots when I'm back next week.

Cheers,
Jan

--------------
Tapām  - a flyfishing journey
www.janbachkristensen.com
Mako Reel Pro Team
 Post Number: 10
mattklara Search for posts by this member.

Group: FP Admin Team
PostIcon Posted on: May 05 2011,15:56 Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

One of the many highlights of this day was casting/fishing a Danish seatrout shooting head that Jan brought for me to try.  Jan, please correct me if I'm wrong but it is the Salmonfly Shootinghead (named for the flyshop of the same name).Slow intermediate.  36' long or so.  Really rockets out the flies we were using - small bucktails and clousers and gotcha-type patterns.  A pleasure to cast long all day even with a bum shoulder.

--------------
Sign the petition supporting wild steelhead release on Oregon's Umpqua River system.

Sign The Petition Here

"What are the odds that Matt has a steelhead tattoo located somewhere on his body?"   - joesnuffy
12 replies since May 03 2011,08:35 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

Page 1 of 212>>
reply to topic new topic

» Quick Reply A Sexy Loop!
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code