Search Members Help

» Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

Page 1 of 212>>

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic
Topic: Beer Theories, Does beer make loops look sexier?< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 1
mattklara Search for posts by this member.

Group: FP Admin Team
PostIcon Posted on: Jun. 01 2007,18:41  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

So, do you think that beer makes loops look sexier?

Other Beer Theories:

Sometimes when I reflect on all the beer I drink, I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. I think, "It is better to drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver."

-- Babe Ruth

An intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk to spend time with his fools.

-- Ernest Hemingway

When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.

-- Paul Hornung

24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case. Coincidence? I think not.

-- H.L. Mencken

When we drink, we get drunk. When we get drunk, we fall asleep. When we fall asleep, we commit no sin. When we commit no sin, we go to heaven.  So, let's all get drunk and go to heaven!

-- George Bernard Shaw

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

-- Benjamin Franklin

Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza.

-- Dave Barry

Beer: helping ugly people have sex since 3000 b.c.

-- W.C. Fields

Remember "I" before "E", except in Budweiser.

-- Professor Irwin Corey

To some it's a six-pack, to me it's a "support group." Salvation in a can!

-- Leo Durocher

One night at Cheers, Cliff Clavin explained the "Buffalo Theory" to his buddy, Norm:

"Well ya see, Norm, it's like this: A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo. And, when the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first.

"This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members.

"In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Excessive intake of alcohol, as we know, kills brain cells. But naturally, it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first.

In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine.

"That's why you always feel smarter after a few beers."

--------------
Sign the petition supporting wild steelhead release on Oregon's Umpqua River system.

Sign The Petition Here

"What are the odds that Matt has a steelhead tattoo located somewhere on his body?"   - joesnuffy
Top of Page Profile Contact Info WEB 
 Post Number: 2
Zoran Search for posts by this member.

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Jun. 01 2007,18:48 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(mattklara @ Jun. 01 2007,19:41)
So, do you think that beer makes loops look sexier?

----Zoran:

Yes,but only the first 24.
After that ,Loops start to be even more Sexy  ,making Sexyloops come through  ! :p  :cool:  :D  :D  :D  :D
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 3

PostIcon Posted on: Jun. 01 2007,18:50 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Brilliant!

--------------
Sign the petition supporting wild steelhead release on Oregon's Umpqua River system.

Sign The Petition Here

"What are the odds that Matt has a steelhead tattoo located somewhere on his body?"   - joesnuffy
 Post Number: 4

PostIcon Posted on: Jun. 01 2007,18:52 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

......you see.....and I am only with my 6th  beer at the moment  :D  :D  :D

(great topic Matt ! :D )
 Post Number: 5

PostIcon Posted on: Jun. 01 2007,19:32 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Zoran,

I wish I was on my 6th beer.  It is only 11:30 am here in Oregon and I have to work until 5.  So I won't get my first beer until 4:30 :)

I'm surprised we have not heard from Paul yet on this important topic of discussion.  

Matt

--------------

Sign The Petition Here

Post Number: 6
Paul Arden Search for posts by this member.
Fly God 2010

Group: Super Administrators
PostIcon Posted on: Jun. 01 2007,19:44 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Interestingly I either cast completely sober or completely wasted. Inbetween my casting is crap.

:p

--------------
It's an exploration; bring flyrods.

Flycasting Definitions
 Post Number: 7

PostIcon Posted on: Jun. 01 2007,20:00 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Ha !
You just need to said : BEER ! and he is here in only 15 minutes,  from Canada  to Oregon! :oh:
Brilliant timing  Paul,btw   :p   :D

But not enough good for me !
I made it in 8 minutes,from SA  to Oregon!!!!! :D  :D  :D
 Post Number: 8
Paul Arden Search for posts by this member.
Fly God 2010

Group: Super Administrators
PostIcon Posted on: Jun. 01 2007,20:08 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Sorry Zoran. I don't know what I was thinking..........

:p :p

--------------
It's an exploration; bring flyrods.

Flycasting Definitions
 Post Number: 9

PostIcon Posted on: Jun. 01 2007,20:25 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I think Zoran has an auto alert feature setup to to page himm on his cell phone anytime the word Beer appears in a new board post :)

It's hot here.  A beer would be perfect.  Can you get me one of the SA or Canadian ales here to Oregon as fast as your words?

Haven't tried casting while hammered.  I do know that my billiards game improves greatly between beer #3 and #6 but rapidly goes downhill after that.

Also, where is Rich?  He likes beer. right?

Matt

--------------

Sign The Petition Here

Post Number: 10

PostIcon Posted on: Jun. 01 2007,20:37 Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

BTW,one of my friend has a saying:

"There is no such a thing as too big ass (FEMALE butt Ryan :angry:  :D !) or too much beer"   :oh:  :cool:

Really,where's Rich ?
16 replies since Jun. 01 2007,18:41 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

Page 1 of 212>>
reply to topic new topic

» Quick Reply Beer Theories
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code