Search Members Help

» Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

Page 1 of 41234>>

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic
Topic: fucking ignorant bastards, ggggggrrrrrr< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 1
andy_with_a_rod Search for posts by this member.
BBBB Nr 4!

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 08 2008,21:04  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

right, so, todays my birthday, and as a bit of a gift, my younger, less wealthy, less attractive cousin offered to take me fishing to our local commercial carp fishery, cos it would be the ast chance we will get to fich together before i go. a really nice gesture i thought.
I also thought that it would be a great time to test my new echo 8# on some hard fighting, free biting carp.
so we arrived, went intot he lodge, me with sage and echo rod tubes strapped to backpack, wearing a fishpond pack and scierra shirt, looking every inch the fly angler, and the bailiff took our money.
I go for a walk around. the pole brigade are out, as are the usual not a clue numpties, but thats ok. one of the pole brigade sees my FF stuff and asks what im doing. i explain the concept of catching something using bits of deerhair, he seems horrified, so i leave him to it. as i get round the other side of the pool, (there are four) i notice him get up and walk away.
Five minutes later the bailiff walks around. "i hope you're not going to be using that fly tackle young man?" (patronising fucker). Yeah, i said, its a good way of catching carp, and all my hooks are barbless, ive got a big net, unhooking mat, antiseptic. im not breaking any rules. "oh no you're not" he says "its a rule, no fly fishing", i tell him i checked their web site, and the three rule boards at the fishery. "either you go and fish the river or piss off home son, its up to you."

this guy invented his own rules. i was the only angler there with an unhooking mat, i abided by EVERY rule they have and then more.

so off i went, with my super powerful new echo, to fish a river i can jump across. i caught, of course, but today wasnt about catching fish, i just wanted to spend some good time with a member of family.
day ruined. fucking great.
:(

--------------
"God's always with me;
standing beside me with his big black dick."

Paul Arden.
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 2
joesnuffy Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 08 2008,21:14 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Why would you want to fish at a Fish Farm anyways?  
The guy sounds like a real prick!
 Post Number: 3
thefly Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 08 2008,21:16 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Happy B-Day Andy.

Boilies are fukers for giving you tailing loops anyway, best stay home and play with chemicals, whilst drunk.
 Post Number: 4
BBBB Nr 4!

PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 08 2008,21:22 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

im not a fan of commerial fishing at all. nothing against it, but its not my bag usually. just wanted a days fishing. unfortunately that was too much to ask.
ive run out of chemicals. and theres only a gew shots of this jameson left. i sense a shopping trip in the next few minutes

--------------
"God's always with me;

Paul Arden.
 Post Number: 5

PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 08 2008,21:28 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

well sence there is only a "GEW" shots left of your jameson, you might want somebody else to drive to the store. lol

happy b-day BTW
 Post Number: 6
BBBB Nr 4!

PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 08 2008,21:30 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

cheers man, and the tore is well within staggering distance :p it was why we bought the house....

--------------
"God's always with me;

Paul Arden.
 Post Number: 7

PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 08 2008,21:31 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

LOL
 Post Number: 8
Marc LaMouche Search for posts by this member.
BBBB No 2,5 Le NP

PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 08 2008,21:46 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Happy Bidet Andy  :)

--------------
Marc Fauvet
The Limp Cobra
Barrio Fly Lines
Top of Page Profile Contact Info WEB 
 Post Number: 9
Stoatstail50 Search for posts by this member.

Group: admin-def
PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 08 2008,21:47 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Happy birthday mate.......... :D

--------------
Casting Definitions

Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after.
 Post Number: 10
Marc LaMouche Search for posts by this member.
BBBB No 2,5 Le NP

PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 08 2008,21:52 Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

does having a birthday entitle one to write b a s t a r d ?:???: :kungfo:

--------------
Marc Fauvet
The Limp Cobra
Barrio Fly Lines
Top of Page Profile Contact Info WEB 
30 replies since Oct. 08 2008,21:04 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

Page 1 of 41234>>
reply to topic new topic

» Quick Reply fucking ignorant bastards
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code