Search Members Help

» Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

Page 1 of 41234>>

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic
Topic: Sexyloops® Instructors Feedback, time is on....< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 1
Zoran Search for posts by this member.

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 03 2007,18:35  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Ta !
You didn't expect this , a ?
OK,Sexyloops® Instructors and Masters let me tell you something,if you don't mind. :;):

In the time when I first time log on in  this bloody crazy house called Sexyloops®®®®®® ,there were only few   of you Guys.
Even Paul wasn't FFF or EFFF. He become that later.
Maybe he was some AAPPGAI or whatever,but it isn't important for this topic,I am talking about FFF (and former EFFF).
Now,almost every day in Announcement one can find :
Congratulations to Mr. XXX    on CI or MCI...
I can't guess how much,but must be dozens and dozens of you become CI and MCI in the last couple of years.
Looking at past ,I am sure you're  learn a lot from Sexyloops®®®®®® and the  Board.
But looking at present I can't tell there is  enough feedback from you ,in a manner to explain how did you become CI and MCI.
(except Paul detail explanation ,including EFFF Theory,1,2,3,4 and lots of other things )
Almost no one decent story,explanation and proper help to the rest of the SL members having  the same idea as yours idea was-to become CI and MCI.
No any or just few tips,tricks or advices addressed to the potential  new candidats (I am sure almost ALL Sexyloopers dreaming to become CI  :p  :D )
Can someone explain me why is all  like that,or I am again wrong and pissed off after hard week of 5.200 km of travelling  and dealing with  1,756 different peoples while doing my Project in SA ?
So,I think you own to this Board ,at least your experience how to practice and pass the examine on right way,explaining substance,tip and tricks of your success.
I hope you will find this in order and be willing to help.
Cheers and Thanks in advance for sharing your great experience with us   :D ,
Zoran
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 2
victor Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 03 2007,18:45 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

http://www.sexyloops.co.uk/cgi-bin....;t=6368

I'm with you Zorro

--------------
it's casting Jim, but not as we know it, according to EFFA

http://michaelheritage.wordpress.com/
 Post Number: 3
Chris Dore Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 03 2007,18:47 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Just check out the fly casting section mate and the many thousands of posts offering people advice and antedotes on how to improve their fly casting practise and theory :p

There is no one way to approach something. One has to keep an open mind, and discussing technique and theory from many different angles, how we do it here at Loops, is what I believe has helped so many progress towards their instructors ticket.

You get out of Sexyloops® what you put into it I feel.

Chris

--------------
SCOTT Pro Staff
www.CHRISDORE.com
Top of Page Profile Contact Info WEB 
 Post Number: 4

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 03 2007,19:03 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(victor @ Aug. 03 2007,19:45)

Mike ! :D
Thanks for catching sense of my post so fast  :glare:
If I knew to speak English as you do,I'll be as short and as simple in my posts as you are Dude ! :D  :D  :D

Chris,
Yes,I know what are you talkin' about and I am with you 100%  ,entire Sexyloops®®® and The Board is like that.
But,in this case I am talking about something what  is more specific and focused .
(and any of CI and MCI knows exactly what I am " blah-blahbbing "  :D  about ....)
Cheers,
Zoran
 Post Number: 5

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 03 2007,19:19 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Chris Dore @ Aug. 03 2007,19:47)
You get out of Sexyloops®® what you put into it I feel.

Hey Chris,
I  think you take me (feel it ) wrong,but I understand and respect your reaction ,even it is not so pleasant for me  :D
I'm sorry for that,but let's go ahead.
Cheers,
Zoran
 Post Number: 6
Gilly Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 03 2007,19:41 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Zoran
Are you talking about the different courses on offer around the world and how to get on them and what they actually teach you in respect of fishing or casting?

--------------
www.gillybate.com
 Post Number: 7

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 03 2007,19:54 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

No Gilly,not at all. :(  :D
 Post Number: 8
Paul Arden Search for posts by this member.
Fly God 2010

Group: Super Administrators
PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 03 2007,20:01 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

No what Zoran is saying is that there are many instructors who have in part come through the Sexyloops® Board. I have no idea how many, but a lot. Maybe over 100. This is not completely surprising however since the Board is an inspiration to teach flycasting and without a doubt it's the best place to learn casting theory and instruction tips. We are of course FFF recommended reading. I think what Zoran is asking is where else did you go?

Me when I became STANIC (pre-Sexyloops) I had two lessons with Henry Lowe. When I became AAPGAI (also pre-Sexyloops) I had another lesson with Henry and one with Peter MP. From that point on I've never had to pay for a lesson, although I've had several and exchanged with everyone.

Cheers, Paul

--------------
It's an exploration; bring flyrods.

Flycasting Definitions
 Post Number: 9
mattklara Search for posts by this member.

Group: FP Admin Team
PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 03 2007,20:04 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I think what I (and others) would like to read are some stories from the CIs and MCIs about why they decided to seek out certification in the first place, and (now that they are certified) what they feel the benefits of certification are both personally and professionally.

In addition, what were some of the important steps taken in the process of becoming certified.

MK

--------------
Sign the petition supporting wild steelhead release on Oregon's Umpqua River system.

Sign The Petition Here

"What are the odds that Matt has a steelhead tattoo located somewhere on his body?"   - joesnuffy
 Post Number: 10

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 03 2007,20:30 Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

F...ck,my English is much more broken  than I ever thought ...
Guys, I am talking about something like THIS and THAT

OK,Paul is only one ,you don't need to write 32 articles about how did you pass or failed exam,but one small reportage with couple of essential things and advices  you think could be important and helpful for future candidates will be welcome !
The best example of what I'm trying  to say was  discussion when Bart de Zwaan failed because of Static Roll Cast .I hope you do remember it,it was brilliant thread.
(on the second trial he pass easily , hopefully with some little help of this Board,that's what I am talking about )
And more ,that Static Roll issue (EFFF style)  is still fancy,and actually without right and clear answer up to date.
Recently we had two or three discussion in the same time and with the similar subject.
Or maybe to say it on Serbian:
there is not enough feedback from Sexyloopers after they failed  or pass CI or MCI test  :p  :D
Even we have  dozens and maybe 100 such a guys on the Board.
(f..ck.what did I start ,they will kill me  :(   )
Cheers,
Zoran
31 replies since Aug. 03 2007,18:35 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

Page 1 of 41234>>
reply to topic new topic

» Quick Reply Sexyloops® Instructors Feedback
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code