PLEASE NOTE: In order to post on the Board you need to have registered. To register please email paul@sexyloops.com including your real name and username. Registration takes less than 24hrs, unless Paul is fishing deep in the jungle!

BFCC dates 2013

James9118
Answers: 0

BFCC dates 2013

Post by James9118 »

Thought I'd be first to post in here :pirate:

The dates for the BFCC meetings are beginning to be firmed up - just a couple to be confirmed:

http://www.thebfcc.co.uk/events

Hopefully the weather will be kinder this year (or at least when I'm casting :ninja: ).

James
Marc Fauvet

BFCC dates 2013

Post by Marc Fauvet »

that's quite a lineup, i'll be at in least one of them. thanks for sharing James :cool:
Stevie D

BFCC dates 2013

Post by Stevie D »

How far is the Reading meet from the Sportfish shop?
Steve.
James9118

BFCC dates 2013

Post by James9118 »

Steve - about 5 miles. It's a bigger field so we should be able to do the shooting-head events also.

Marc - it will be great to have an international element to the day/comps, which one are you thinking about getting to? :) .
Marc Fauvet

BFCC dates 2013

Post by Marc Fauvet »

no idea James. all i know at the moment is that i'll be going to the UK a few times during the year.
i'm not into distance casting, so it's mostly for the fun of being there and seeing old friends and making new ones :)
Mike Heritage

BFCC dates 2013

Post by Mike Heritage »

There is a meeting in the cricket field Marc, it's one of the dates to be arranged. We are always short of club coaches on the day so you can be an honerary coach for the day so need to mess about with distance unless you want too.

Mike
It's fly casting Jim, but not as we Know it.
Marc Fauvet

BFCC dates 2013

Post by Marc Fauvet »

sounds great, Mike ! thanks :cool: (just be warned though: just like any other normal person, i haven't a f'n clue what cricket is and even less understand the rules... :D :D :D )

cheers,
marc
VGB

BFCC dates 2013

Post by VGB »

Marc

Let me know if you want to go to the Reading or Devon dates, you are welcome to stay with me. As for cricket, it's easy:

You have two sides, one out in the field and one in.
Each man that’s in the side that’s in goes out, and when he’s out he comes in and the next man goes in until he’s out.
When they are all out, the side that’s out comes in and the side that’s been in goes out and tries to get those coming in, out.
Sometimes you get men still in and not out.
When a man goes out to go in, the men who are out try to get him out, and when he is out he goes in and the next man in goes out and goes in.
There are two men called umpires who stay out all the time and they decide when the men who are in are out.
When both sides have been in and all the men have out, and both sides have been out twice after all the men have been in, including those who are not out, that is the end of the game!

regards

Vince
“Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius — and a lot of courage — to move in the opposite direction.” — Ernst F. Schumacher

https://www.sexyloops.com/index.php/ps/ ... f-coaching
Marc Fauvet

BFCC dates 2013

Post by Marc Fauvet »

Paul ! can we have the Wanker Emoticon back, please ?! (i need it right now... ) :D :laugh: :D
VGB

BFCC dates 2013

Post by VGB »

Have you been back to XHamster again? :ninja:
“Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius — and a lot of courage — to move in the opposite direction.” — Ernst F. Schumacher

https://www.sexyloops.com/index.php/ps/ ... f-coaching

Return to “Casting Sport”