PLEASE NOTE: In order to post on the Board you need to have registered. To register please email paul@sexyloops.com including your real name and username. Registration takes less than 24hrs, unless Paul is fishing deep in the jungle!

ICSF

Paul Arden
Site Admin
Answers: 2

ICSF

Post by Paul Arden »

You should be fine mate. That’s just because it takes the ICSF two years to answer.

Cheers, Paul
It's an exploration; bring a flyrod.

Flycasting Definitions
Torsten
Answers: 0

ICSF

Post by Torsten »

Michal,

> I signed up for Cumbria representing Poland without asking anybody if I can, or anything. I got accepted, nobody said
> anything, so I did it. I hope that is correct with the ICSF rules?

"In theory" you need to be a member of a fishing or casting club that has a membership (or the umbrella organization) in the ICSF - because they pay the fee to the ICSF. There can be only one organisation of a certain country in the ICSF.
You would also need to ask the responsibly party for fly casting for permission. However as long as there is none maybe nobody cares.
We had already such trouble because we've changed the umbrella organisation in our region (a local fishing association) and they tried to sue us because of the starting rights.
Dung Fly

ICSF

Post by Dung Fly »

Contact Marek Noga, I beleive he was the Team Coach for Poland this year at the WC's held in Ronnerby, Sweden.
Michal Duzynski

ICSF

Post by Michal Duzynski »

Thank you gentelman. I will.
It actually getting more interesting, and I would not like if somebody tells me I can not compeat.
Research and emails time.
Mike
Michal Duzynski

ICSF

WOW- i had no idea it is such a political burdello( talking here about Polish organization, not ICSF)
  I am in contact with person who spend over 40years in Polish casting sport and he has  explained it to me. WOW

I represented Poland in Cumbria illigaly, and wear the Polish flag on my tshirt illigaly.

Polish parlament came with a set of polices in 2016 regarding representing your country in  sport events. In order to do it legaly I have to be a member of a polish organization which works with casting sport and is under the umbrella of ICSF, and this organization send me to the WC.
  Polish parlament after 2016 DID NOT come up with a set of polices what happen to people who does not obey the rules.
  So I did it illigaly, but nobody can do anything to me- politics- ha ha ha

Back to casting
In Poland there is 2 organization- both under the umbrella of ICSF
- PZW- national organization( part of which promotes casting sport)

-PZC - private- legal casting sport organization, created after not agreing with PZW rules.

1) now if I am a member of PZW I would have to go through a qualification and then they would send me to WC. What fucking qualification?- I am the only Polish guy who does distance fly casting with fishing tackle( there is many with T38, T120, but not with what we do)
2) if I am a member of PZW and would like to change and compeat for Australia. After I ask them, I would have to freeze for 2 years and not compeat at all in any international comps.

3) Now PZC, would give me freedom of compeating anywhere I want, or even change my flag without 2years break within ICSF rules.
4) in order to represent australia, I have to be a member of ACF and be a permanent resident of Australia. My resudency will be granted( hopefully) next October, and then I will decide.

Meanwhile I will sing up with to PZC and cast legaly ha ha ha

Cheers
Mike
James9118

ICSF

Post by James9118 »

Mike - you're an anarchist - welcome to the club!
Michal Duzynski

ICSF

James9118 wrote:Mike - you're an anarchist - welcome to the club!
Loops smugler...

I also red the ICSF rules and there it say 1 year of not compeating, but I think the organizatiin I belong too would deal with ICSF, not me directly- I think?

Mike
John Waters

ICSF

Post by John Waters »

You are correct Michal, latest version of rules state one year, not two.
I was wrong, it used to be two. A good change.

John
Paul Arden
Site Admin
Answers: 2

ICSF

Post by Paul Arden »

Yes that’s good change. FIPS is two years.

Cheers, Paul
It's an exploration; bring a flyrod.

Flycasting Definitions
Lee Cummings

ICSF

Post by Lee Cummings »

Michal Duzynski wrote: I represented Poland in Cumbria illigaly, and wear the Polish flag on my tshirt illegally
I cannot fathom the purpose of this Mike, despite all that was going on preparing for the tournament, all we can do is take it in good faith that each caster was somehow a member of their nations body within the ICSF.

Return to “Casting Sport”