PLEASE NOTE: In order to post on the Board you need to have registered. To register please email paul@sexyloops.com including your real name and username. Registration takes less than 24hrs, unless Paul is fishing deep in the jungle!

New to the Board - Willy Franzen

If you are new to the board please tell us about yourself...
Willy Franzen
Answers: 0

New to the Board - Willy Franzen

Post by Willy Franzen »

Awesome! I'll get in touch with Chris.

I've been trying to find the right line for the Pittsburgh tournament. 35-42 ft head is tough. The barstool SuperDri Elite has a 40 foot head, but I don't love the line. I tried the Winston Energy which has a 38 foot head and seems a little better. I need to get in a field where I can measure and see which one I can cast better with. I don't quite understand why the ACA rules are the way that they are, but I did read the entire thread on the old board about how they were meant to open up the sport.

Did a little bit of practice today. First with the barstool line and then I went back to the five weight MED. I had some really nice tailwind aided casts both with the 906 Radian and 908 Meridian.

Here's a little slo mo clip of one of the better (but not one of the best) casts.

Return to “New to the Board, Introductions”