PLEASE NOTE: In order to post on the Board you need to have registered. To register please email paul@sexyloops.com including your real name and username. Registration takes less than 24hrs, unless Paul is fishing deep in the jungle!

New here saying hello

If you are new to the board please tell us about yourself...
Michael Rebholz
Answers: 0

New here saying hello

Post by Michael Rebholz »

Hi all,
I m michael Rebholz, german by origin and living in donegal ireland. Thanks for having me aboard the SL board.
I m the guy who came up a couple of weeks ago with rod born anchor casting and i ve seen an FP here from Bernd Ziesche about the subject.... so i asked paul for a login so i can talk to you about this new casting methods and all other casting methods.
Rod born anchor casting or Bonkerspey sparked quite some controversial discussions and a lot of senseless negativity (which i cant understand at all) I m here to share and care and hope to learn more from and with you all.

tight lines
Michael
Graeme H
Answers: 0

New here saying hello

Post by Graeme H »

Hi Michael,

Welcome to the forum.

Cheers,
Graeme
FFi CCI
Paul Arden
Site Admin
Answers: 2

New here saying hello

Post by Paul Arden »

Hi Michael,

A big welcome from me! Great to have you here. Bernd’s Page technically goes live on Wednesday but can be found here: https://www.sexyloops.com/index.php/ps/ ... nchor-cast

I’ll be offline for most of the week fishing. Incidentally I think many fly fishers and casters take themselves way too seriously. Particularly the ones who don’t fish often enough :D

Cheers, Paul
It's an exploration; bring a flyrod.

Flycasting Definitions

Return to “New to the Board, Introductions”