PLEASE NOTE: In order to post on the Board you need to have registered. To register please email paul@sexyloops.com including your real name and username. Registration takes less than 24hrs, unless Paul is fishing deep in the jungle!

the encounter - greenpeace sailing by

Forum for discussing fisheries conservation and other environmental issues related to fish, wildlife, watersheds, and aquatic ecosystems.

Moderators: Harps, mattklara

t.z.
Answers: 0

Post by t.z. »

http://www.sexyloops.com/index.php/ps/the-encounter --- greenpeace sailing by my fishing spot.

Any experiences with them on the board? I think we should support them ... what´s your take?
Galah
Answers: 0

Post by Galah »

I don't agree with everything that Greenpeace do or stand-for, however I believe it's only in everyone's best interests to protect and preserve the natural environment, and although I don't always agree with their exact policies or methods, when it's all balanced out, their main aim is just to protect the natural environment that supports us all all (and all other life on earth). So I support them more than I oppose them. So I guess that counts as a vote for support.

Same goes for most environmental groups and green politics (although it seems to me that The Greens in Sweden and Australia at least have become a lot less about the natural environment and conservation and a lot more about promoting immigration and tolerance of Islam).

Return to “Daily Planet”