PLEASE NOTE: In order to post on the Board you need to have registered. To register please email paul@sexyloops.com including your real name and username. Registration takes less than 24hrs, unless Paul is fishing deep in the jungle!

looking for Vosseler vices

Moderator: Viking Lars

t.z.
Answers: 0

looking for Vosseler vices

Post by t.z. »

I have the Vosseler vice. It is so modular that I even can only take the head and the suction base along and can tie. The head even fits in my fly fishing bum bag. Brilliant and it did cost a fraction of most other toys ... erm tools.

I however seem to be one of the very very few liking the Vosseler vice. Much has to do with the lack of documentation and wrong / weird way of showing it in pictures. It is setup very different to what it was promoted. I say was since it is no longer to be found on Vosselers website. A shame really.

Anyway, if anyone having a Vosseler vice and wants to get rid of it. I buy it for a reasonable price, given it is still in good condition. All the people I teach tying want to have one as they see it "properly" used.
askel

Re: looking for Vosseler vices

Post by askel »

Hi t.z.

Just in case you haven't bought a vise of your dream check this out :)
An ultimate true rotary vise
Paul Arden
Site Admin
Answers: 2

Post by Paul Arden »

Well I’m very disappointed he didn’t wind the thread by pushing the button!
It's an exploration; bring a flyrod.

Flycasting Definitions
askel

Post by askel »

Paul,

Did you watch it to the end? He did push the button at 8:05. Not for a thread winding though but rather for the fly demonstration :D

Return to “Flytying”