PLEASE NOTE: In order to post on the Board you need to have registered. To register please email paul@sexyloops.com including your real name and username. Registration takes less than 24hrs, unless Paul is fishing deep in the jungle!

Photos 2014

Moderator: JanMan

Flyfishfairwx
Answers: 0

Photos 2014

Post by Flyfishfairwx »

Some More Pictures from the opening day and Grizzly that dropped by to visit!

His final run past, after he stared at us for about 5 minutes, no time for me to compose a stellar shot, that and I was slightly out of breath

I don't even remember taking this one.

Even from the high green waters .

This is when I decided to get the heck out of there, the bear was running down the hill at us.

This should have been my first hint

The pool of big fish
Everybody has to believe in something and I believe in Fly fishing and Fly tying and believe I will.
As in the army I have never had a bad day fly fishing, some damn uncomfortable days but never a bad one.
Flyfishfairwx

Photos 2014

Post by Flyfishfairwx »

Check out today's front page for the story behind these pictures.

Flyfishfairwx wrote:Some More Pictures from the opening day and Grizzly that dropped by to visit!

His final run past, after he stared at us for about 5 minutes, no time for me to compose a stellar shot, that and I was slightly out of breath

I don't even remember taking this one.

Even from the high green waters .

This is when I decided to get the heck out of there, the bear was running down the hill at us.

This should have been my first hint

The pool of big fish
Everybody has to believe in something and I believe in Fly fishing and Fly tying and believe I will.
As in the army I have never had a bad day fly fishing, some damn uncomfortable days but never a bad one.
tomo

Photos 2014

Post by tomo »

alex vulev

Photos 2014

Post by alex vulev »

it was some good fun today on a supersecret local stream:

Wise indeed was George Selwyn Marryat when he said: "its not the fly; its the driver"

page 193,
GEM Skues,The Way Of A Trout With A Fly
Paul Arden
Site Admin
Answers: 2

Photos 2014

Post by Paul Arden »

Wow that's a nice fish, Alex.
It's an exploration; bring a flyrod.

Flycasting Definitions
alex vulev

Photos 2014

Post by alex vulev »

Thanks Paul, as the saying goes it was better than i deserved :closedeyes: :D
Wise indeed was George Selwyn Marryat when he said: "its not the fly; its the driver"

page 193,
GEM Skues,The Way Of A Trout With A Fly
Stu Jamieson

Photos 2014

Post by Stu Jamieson »

My 2 favourite pics from my recent trip to NZ. I took a couple of days out of our family holiday to fish a local Rotorua river.
The first day proved to be mighty lean, landing only one 30cm rainbow in the morning and then not a hit for the rest of the day. That is until late in the day, under failing light, and literally the second or third last cast of the day, I netted this nice jack. By my reckoning that would be 50+cm.

Day 2 and the first cast of the day produced this nice little brownie. It proved to be an indicator of things to come, netting around 10 fish for the day - a pretty good result for the time of year, I think. :) Again the largest fish of the day was the last caught. Not as big as the previous day, and I don't have a pic, but I'm guessing the rainbow was around the 45cm mark.

All fish were caught on globugs except a couple of tiny rainbows taking a swung coachman.
Michal Duzynski

Photos 2014

Post by Michal Duzynski »

Finaly some fish in Gold Coast. QLD
I know its small( 30cm), but trust me this little Queenfish, puls hard, and I had gret fun with it on my 8#.
I went on the boat with friend of mine, and my dream came true- casting to surface feeding saltwater species.
We spot them cast, fast retrive and tag, next cast and tag, next one and duobble hook up.
awsome day.
p.s
at the moment i can only imagine how the big size Queenfish would fight-must be great
cheers
mike
Attachments
Small but strong
Small but strong
Stu Jamieson

Photos 2014

Post by Stu Jamieson »

Not a big one but that is a fine looking fish, man. :)
James9118

Photos 2014

Post by James9118 »

Just back from Wales, loads of things to do - I took full advantage of the local amenities: :D :blush:
CIMG6788.jpg
CIMG6788.jpg (37.01 KiB) Viewed 8087 times

Return to “Photography”