PLEASE NOTE: In order to post on the Board you need to have registered. To register please email paul@sexyloops.com including your real name and username. Registration takes less than 24hrs, unless Paul is fishing deep in the jungle!

Photos 2015

Moderator: JanMan

VGB
Answers: 0

Photos 2015

Post by VGB »

Hi James, try gorilla glue for your eyes

Regards

Vince
“Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius — and a lot of courage — to move in the opposite direction.” — Ernst F. Schumacher

https://www.sexyloops.com/index.php/ps/ ... f-coaching
VGB

Photos 2015

Post by VGB »

My first fish of the season:

http://i1354.photobucket.com/albums/q682/vinceandnadia/1st%20fish_zpsvwnpilwo.jpg
“Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius — and a lot of courage — to move in the opposite direction.” — Ernst F. Schumacher

https://www.sexyloops.com/index.php/ps/ ... f-coaching
Flyfishfairwx

Photos 2015

Post by Flyfishfairwx »

From the new camera , PENTAX K50

Enjoying this very much....

The camera and the fly fishing and boat, with my son, in Montana.

Everybody has to believe in something and I believe in Fly fishing and Fly tying and believe I will.
As in the army I have never had a bad day fly fishing, some damn uncomfortable days but never a bad one.
Flyfishfairwx

Photos 2015

Post by Flyfishfairwx »

More fun with PENTAX K50, they are all Fly Fishing and wild life related, I promise !!

Everybody has to believe in something and I believe in Fly fishing and Fly tying and believe I will.
As in the army I have never had a bad day fly fishing, some damn uncomfortable days but never a bad one.
Glenda

Photos 2015

Post by Glenda »

Ray
I'm shocked at you.....but I get the bird series of photos..... :D
"my biggest worry is that when I am dead and gone my wife will sell my fishing gear for what I said I paid for it". ......Koos Brandt
Jason Stratford

Photos 2015

Post by Jason Stratford »

A couple of shots from Australia...small streams - BIG fun!
Stu-at-Waterfall-1.jpg
Stu-at-small-stream---low.jpg
Stu-at-small-stream---low-2.jpg
Cheers

Jason
A perfectly laid down 60 foot cast will catch more fish than casting to the backing knot on your 120' fly line...particularly when most times you'll just throw an 80 foot 'wiggle cast'.
Jason Stratford

Photos 2015

...and for those that aren't interested in Australian small streams...here's a saltwater scene pretty typical on the western side of Australia (Exmouth). Casting at bonefish from the shore!

Cheers
Boned---no-bones.jpg
A perfectly laid down 60 foot cast will catch more fish than casting to the backing knot on your 120' fly line...particularly when most times you'll just throw an 80 foot 'wiggle cast'.
Paul Arden
Site Admin
Answers: 2

Photos 2015

Post by Paul Arden »

That's cool. I didn't know you could reach them from the shore. Do they ever tail there?
It's an exploration; bring a flyrod.

Flycasting Definitions
Jason Stratford

Photos 2015

You wouldnt see tailing at that location as the general area is about 1.5m deep give or take for tides. Basically the odd one or groups moving through only. But there was also plenty of other fish to cast at as well. Some large queenfish and rays with fish hanging with them too.
alex vulev

Photos 2015

Post by alex vulev »

From a recent trip to a local small freestone:
Wise indeed was George Selwyn Marryat when he said: "its not the fly; its the driver"

page 193,
GEM Skues,The Way Of A Trout With A Fly

Return to “Photography”