PLEASE NOTE: In order to post on the Board you need to have registered. To register please email paul@sexyloops.com including your real name and username. Registration takes less than 24hrs, unless Paul is fishing deep in the jungle!

Photos 2015

Moderator: JanMan

Jason Stratford
Answers: 0

Photos 2015

Post by Jason Stratford »

Hi Alex...pretty place in your photos. It is always nice to fish with no other people around!

Cheers
A perfectly laid down 60 foot cast will catch more fish than casting to the backing knot on your 120' fly line...particularly when most times you'll just throw an 80 foot 'wiggle cast'.
alex vulev

Photos 2015

Post by alex vulev »

hi Jason,

thanks, yep, i very much prefer to fish wth no company around! Here are some recent shots from a couple of unknown small streams i never fished before:

Wise indeed was George Selwyn Marryat when he said: "its not the fly; its the driver"

page 193,
GEM Skues,The Way Of A Trout With A Fly
queenfish

Photos 2015

Post by queenfish »

Great pictures guys.
Here are some of my cod trips.
Attachments
fly 109.jpg
fly 107.jpg
fly 106.jpg
queenfish

Photos 2015

Post by queenfish »

This one too the results from same rivers.
Attachments
fly 027.jpg
Jason Stratford

Photos 2015

Hi Vince!

Nice cod! That water looks pretty easy to fish too - no big trees and snags to foul your casts on...perfect for me! I assume thats somewhere around Deepwater / Emmaville?

Hi again Alex - that third photo...is that snow falling in the picture or just a bit of rain?

Cheers
A perfectly laid down 60 foot cast will catch more fish than casting to the backing knot on your 120' fly line...particularly when most times you'll just throw an 80 foot 'wiggle cast'.
alex vulev

Photos 2015

Post by alex vulev »

hi Jason,

its the beginning of a short but massive rain starting suddenly in mid afternoon after a nice sunny weather and a blue sky , but thats how it is in the mountain. I was trying unsuccessfully to hide below the dence leaves of the trees . The small browns from this stream were taking the flies in the most regular manner just before the strong rain to fall. The first two photos are taken only 5 days appart from the last one, but they are from a southern slope of a mountain and the water is already low,the last photo is from a northern slope stream and the water level is still high.
Wise indeed was George Selwyn Marryat when he said: "its not the fly; its the driver"

page 193,
GEM Skues,The Way Of A Trout With A Fly
queenfish

Photos 2015

Post by queenfish »

Hi Jason
Yes deepwater, don't worry there are lots of unreachable places I have fished but these places produce more fish.

Deepwater It is same distance to you what it is to me.
Jason Stratford

Photos 2015

Hi Vince...Deepwater cod fishing half way between us...sounds like a summer fishing trip might be on the cards!

Talk soon mate.

Bernd...the offer is on the table even if it is next year...if you make it to Australia I am more than happy to show you a few places! Its a big country...plenty of fishing in fresh and saltwater!

Cheers
tomo

Photos 2015

Post by tomo »

Winter fishing Twizel, NZ
Jason Stratford

Photos 2015

Tomo - that is one cracking scene...very pretty!

Cheers

Return to “Photography”