PLEASE NOTE: In order to post on the Board you need to have registered. To register please email paul@sexyloops.com including your real name and username. Registration takes less than 24hrs, unless Paul is fishing deep in the jungle!

Knocking background out of focus

Moderator: JanMan

Paul Arden
Site Admin
Answers: 2

Post by Paul Arden »

I think carrying a camera such as this will lead to me taking more photos. I'll kill a DSLR very quickly. Great to have but for me it's a no go area. The phone is good but I would like more functions and something camera dedicated. The video is good too, in fact that's as important.

Cheers, Paulz
It's an exploration; bring a flyrod.

Flycasting Definitions
Lasse Karlsson
Answers: 0

Post by Lasse Karlsson »

Video is good too, but given how you destroy things, you need something bomb proof I guess... You can check it in June if I haven't killed the phone before ;)

Cheers
Lasse
Your friendly neighbourhood flyslinger

Flycasting, so simple that instructors need to make it complicated since 1685

Got a Q++ at casting school, wearing shorts ;)
peterbear
Answers: 0

Post by peterbear »

focus on the subject whilst holding the button half way,then move the camera sideways will still holding the button so the subject is in the rule of 3.the camera should take the photo of the subject and the background will be slightly blurred.The subject can't have any background close behind as it will read and combine that in with photo.
Ive just bought the OMD EM5 mark2.and in auto mode there is a function for newbys to blur the background.

Return to “Photography”