PLEASE NOTE: In order to post on the Board you need to have registered. To register please email paul@sexyloops.com including your real name and username. Registration takes less than 24hrs, unless Paul is fishing deep in the jungle!

congrats to the new hammock Lars

Moderator: Haggisboy

t.z.
Answers: 0

congrats to the new hammock Lars

Post by t.z. »

I am really happy to see that Lars decided for the AMOK Draumr. I have such a hammock since almost 2 years and am really happy with it. I started with the Lawson Paul is using, but it had too many flaws in my experience so I upgraded to the AMOK. It is a fantastic piece of kit. :yeahhh: :yeahhh:

I read you have not tried the tarp, but I am sure you will love it. It keeps everything absolutely dry and I have used the hammock in up to 10ms winds. No problem at all.

I found the new air mattress which comes with it very stable and robust, but I also have a mat filled with down from the Swiss manufacturer exped. This raise the comfort again. It insulates to minus 38C they say, but one never sweats. It also feels softer.

In my experience the service from AMOK is very fast and uncomplicated. The good old "no questions asked" kind of approach. They also offer a trial period and you can return the hammock should you not like it.
Viking Lars

Re: congrats to the new hammock Lars

Post by Viking Lars »

I agree, Thomas! It’s a fantastic hammock and I’m really enjoying it.

Lars
t.z.

Re: congrats to the new hammock Lars

Post by t.z. »

Return to “Manshit”