PLEASE NOTE: In order to post on the Board you need to have registered. To register please email paul@sexyloops.com including your real name and username. Registration takes less than 24hrs, unless Paul is fishing deep in the jungle!

Grub

Moderator: Haggisboy

jakefly
Answers: 0

Grub

Post by jakefly »

jakefly wrote:...

pancakes made of eggwhites (max 1 egg yolk on 3 egg whites), protein, oat flakes, raisins for sweetening => alltogether in the mixer, add fluid (i use milk) => in the pan => great! u can also take it with you during the day.

cheers.
you might add some cinnamon or else for taste
Paul Arden
Site Admin
Answers: 2

Grub

Post by Paul Arden »

First Brick today - 40K ride, 10K run. Fucking near killed me. I might do another tomorrow, I enjoyed it so much :ninja:
It's an exploration; bring a flyrod.

Flycasting Definitions
George Forster
Answers: 0

Grub

Post by George Forster »

Paul
What do you think the rate of exersion was, 7/10 - 9/10. I think you have a month or so to race day ?. A long steady state run will be more benifical.
George
Paul Arden
Site Admin

Grub

Post by Paul Arden »

Six weeks to go. Went hard on the bike, suffered on the transition. Weather is good for biking, starting to get hot for the long runs. Was going to run a 20 today, but after the first 10 it dawned on me that it was hotter than recently (30) so knocked off another 40 on the bike. Rest of the week is low to mid 30s - I'm going to try some early morning starts. But this may be impossible. :p

Flycasting Definitions
Paul Arden
Site Admin

Grub

Post by Paul Arden »

Ps I'm not womanising!

Flycasting Definitions

Return to “Manshit”