PLEASE NOTE: In order to post on the Board you need to have registered. To register please email paul@sexyloops.com including your real name and username. Registration takes less than 24hrs, unless Paul is fishing deep in the jungle!

What's Pissing Me Off Today

Moderator: Haggisboy

Paul Arden
Site Admin
Answers: 2

Post by Paul Arden »

They would have realised they'd made a mistake when they dropped the clutch and it stalled. If you opened the passenger door too fast it would fall out. In fact thinking about it, they probably just pushed the car up the road.

No flat tyres in 9 years, Stu? That's not just amazing; you're a freak of nature! I have two slow flats on my Jimny at the moment, and made three repairs on the Focus last month. Tyres are like flylines, razors and women in my life.

Cheers, Paul
It's an exploration; bring a flyrod.

Flycasting Definitions
Stu Jamieson
Answers: 0

Post by Stu Jamieson »

Yeah, it's pretty amazing when you think about, isn't it? I certainly had a lot more punctures when I worked in a factory environment - lots of screws and nails lying around. It's no surprise that I picked up that screw in the tyre yesterday from driving through an industrial area. Now that I work in the cinema industry, punctures are a rare event.

Haven't replaced a flyline yet either. But then I don't do a great deal of fishing. This is partially on account of the rivers around these parts being in poor condition, but mostly it's because I can't fish for shit. Certainly more enthusiasm than ability going on here! :D My preferred form of fishing is where you dangle a line into a landing net and the fish jumps into it. The problem with this strategy is finding compliant fish. Actually I haven't found one yet, so now and then I cast out and occasionally I get a mercy strike. Then I kid myself I can do it and then go home and get lots of sex.
Paul Arden
Site Admin

Post by Paul Arden »

What's pissing me off today, Stu, is that Spain has potentially some of the very best trout fishing in Europe - but through stupidly and ignorance they have established nothing.

Politicians are wankers!

Cheers, Paul

Flycasting Definitions
Stu Jamieson
Answers: 0

Post by Stu Jamieson »

What's going on there, mate? Spain is long long way away from me.
Paul Arden
Site Admin

Post by Paul Arden »

It turns out it's not politicians after all Stu. How disappointing. Leon thread!

Cheers, Paul

Flycasting Definitions

Return to “Manshit”