PLEASE NOTE: In order to post on the Board you need to have registered. To register please email paul@sexyloops.com including your real name and username. Registration takes less than 24hrs, unless Paul is fishing deep in the jungle!

Coffee

Moderator: Haggisboy

lepirate
Answers: 0

Coffee

Post by lepirate »

hi,
newly joined, this thread caught my eye 'cos i get a bit fussy about coffee, best thing i have ever found is one of these..
coffee.jpg
coffee.jpg (1.49 KiB) Viewed 3079 times
works on any fire, add some good Italian or Colombian coffee and life roks.. :)
Dave.
Paul Arden
Site Admin
Answers: 2

Coffee

Post by Paul Arden »

Hi Dave and welcome to the Board! That's exactly what I use here in Latohegy and also Canada. I did have the melt and then break after too many campfires using one of them!

Cheers, Paul
It's an exploration; bring a flyrod.

Flycasting Definitions
lepirate

Coffee

Post by lepirate »

Thanks,
'tis a problem, they aint too good if hot and run dry, :( Someone needs to come up with one in stainless.
All the best,

Dave.
Jeroen

Coffee

Post by Jeroen »

Bialetti have been making stove-top coffee makers in stainless steel for donkey's years: http://www.bialettishop.com/EspressoMak ... sSteel.htm I have never had problems with the aluminium ones though.
lepirate

Coffee

Post by lepirate »

Woo hoo, thankyou Jerome, it won't turn to powder on the boat, :) Ally ones are good, but... stop for coffee, nice fire going and pot on, fish moving so rod grabbed, brain now goes 'fish fish fish' time passes pot melts.
Dave.

Return to “Manshit”