PLEASE NOTE: In order to post on the Board you need to have registered. To register please email paul@sexyloops.com including your real name and username. Registration takes less than 24hrs, unless Paul is fishing deep in the jungle!

Anyone got a 1ltr bottle of JD?

Moderator: Haggisboy

TrevH
Answers: 0

Post by TrevH »

JD have changed the shape of their bottles and I need one of the old curvy bottles for my collection. The basic shape is the same but the new ones have sharper edges.

Anyone got an unopened 1 litre bottle of JD knocking around I can have? Happy to pay retail price for it of course :)

Never thought I'd have any difficulty with this one ... Didn't reckon on them changing the bottle shape...

Cheers
Trev
Paul Arden
Site Admin
Answers: 2

Post by Paul Arden »

You collect JD bottles? I don't know if the new bottles have hit Hungary yet but if they haven't I can ask Peter to pick one up for you, but he'll probably drink it! :p
It's an exploration; bring a flyrod.

Flycasting Definitions
TrevH

Post by TrevH »

Kinda. Not an obsession, but I picked up a rare 3ltr bottle a few years ago at a drunken auction.

I've tried to get one of each size since then, but the 1ltr bottle is the one I thought I could pick up any time, so although meaning to get one, I kept putting it off to another day.

Now they seem to have stopped making them in that shape, the matter has become more urgent :ninja:

I have a separate drinking supply :pirate:
VGB

Post by VGB »

I would have thought that JD drinkers in Hampshire would be treated the same as people who shoot foxes. :p
“Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius — and a lot of courage — to move in the opposite direction.” — Ernst F. Schumacher

https://www.sexyloops.com/index.php/ps/ ... f-coaching
TrevH

Post by TrevH »

:p :p :p

Return to “Manshit”