PLEASE NOTE: In order to post on the Board you need to have registered. To register please email paul@sexyloops.com including your real name and username. Registration takes less than 24hrs, unless Paul is fishing deep in the jungle!

Manly Burgers

Moderator: Haggisboy

mattklara
Answers: 0

Manly Burgers

Post by mattklara »

Mainly they have to be animal meat, unlike those Veggie burger quinoa patties or whatever that Paul eats. :)
Paul Arden
Site Admin
Answers: 2

Manly Burgers

Post by Paul Arden »

I think they should be alive then :p
It's an exploration; bring a flyrod.

Flycasting Definitions
Eagle Crest

Manly Burgers

Post by Eagle Crest »

I think the Aussies have a manly burger in contention. I had my first in Geelong, south, near Melbourne, and it was large burger buns, a large hamburger patty, a piece of ham, a fried egg, slice of cheese, a slice of beet, lettuce, pickle, tomatoes, maybe an onion, and a sauce, if I remember correctly, and it was so large, you had to hold it and eat it with both hands, dripping juice ran down your forearms to end up on your clothes, shoes and the ground, and filled up a man the only the way a manly burger could. Not for sissies.
Veni, Vidi, Pisci
VGB

Manly Burgers

Post by VGB »

My favourite was a homemade curry burger served in a bar in Gibraltar. It was about 3/4 inch of patty with a bucked of vindaloo sauce layered on top
“Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius — and a lot of courage — to move in the opposite direction.” — Ernst F. Schumacher

https://www.sexyloops.com/index.php/ps/ ... f-coaching
Haggisboy

Manly Burgers

Post by Haggisboy »

There are lots of decent burger combos out there. I am pretty psyched for bacon and blue cheese on top or New Mexico Fire roasted green chile cheeseburger on a brioche bun....

Surely a sandwich is anything in bread, burgers included? Its just the content that varies???

Return to “Manshit”