PLEASE NOTE: In order to post on the Board you need to have registered. To register please email paul@sexyloops.com including your real name and username. Registration takes less than 24hrs, unless Paul is fishing deep in the jungle!

New fp layout

Moderator: Paul Arden

Glenda
Answers: 0

New fp layout

Post by Glenda »

Thanks Paul that wud be great!!

Hey Walter
So does the iPad air come with ISP option? If not, there is no point to upgrading from iPad 2 as it only has wifi capabilities also.
"my biggest worry is that when I am dead and gone my wife will sell my fishing gear for what I said I paid for it". ......Koos Brandt
Walter

New fp layout

Post by Walter »

Glenda,

I wouldn't trade the iPad 2 if I had one. Both the iPad 2 and iPad Air were available when I bought mine. Both had the same features and capabilities but I opted for the iPad air because I thought that it might last a year or two longer before becoming obsolete or being able to accept IOS updates. I expect that by the time I trade it for a new one it will have been obsolete for at least a couple of years. Your iPad 2 is still accepting the latest IOS upgrades so it has a lot of life left imo.

Walter
"There can be only one." - The Highlander. :pirate:

PS. I have a flying tank. Your argument is irrelevant.

PSS. How to generate a climbing loop through control of the casting stroke is left as a (considerable) exercise to the reader.
flyfisher666

New fp layout

Post by flyfisher666 »

I miss the link to the fp archive. Or i can't find it...
Lasse Karlsson

New fp layout

Post by Lasse Karlsson »

And all the old stuff, flycasting manual, articles, ccs archive, moi and so forth. At least on mobile...

Cheers
Lasse
Your friendly neighbourhood flyslinger

Flycasting, so simple that instructors need to make it complicated since 1685

Got a Q++ at casting school, wearing shorts ;)
Paul Arden
Site Admin
Answers: 2

New fp layout

Post by Paul Arden »

http://www.sexyloops.com/contentspage.shtml Has a drop down menu for the FP archive. I may have all the old FPs and PODs shifted over. Otherwise I'll find a better link.

The old stuff is all still there. I'm having a CMS made for this stuff too. That should be ready late Aptil and then all the old content shifted over manually over 1-2 months. It's a big job!

Cheers, Paul
It's an exploration; bring a flyrod.

Flycasting Definitions

Return to “Announcements”