PLEASE NOTE: In order to post on the Board you need to have registered. To register please email paul@sexyloops.com including your real name and username. Registration takes less than 24hrs, unless Paul is fishing deep in the jungle!

proof reading needed

Moderator: Paul Arden

t.z.
Answers: 0

proof reading needed

Post by t.z. »

The project i in full swing. Amazing how powerful this google docs is. Crazy stuff.

Everybody on board?
Are there questions?

I had to take the videos off again. I recognised a good amount of errors with the texts in them. They will uploaded on in two days.

I am available on skype / facetime / facebook if any of the project team wants to engage in a more real life like conversation
VGB

proof reading needed

Post by VGB »

I’m traveling at the moment Thomas but doing bits and pieces on my iPad. Are you seeing them?
“Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius — and a lot of courage — to move in the opposite direction.” — Ernst F. Schumacher

https://www.sexyloops.com/index.php/ps/ ... f-coaching
t.z.

proof reading needed

Post by t.z. »

VGB wrote:I’m traveling at the moment Thomas but doing bits and pieces on my iPad. Are you seeing them?
yes, I get a message with every change on my google drive for iphone. The thing is constantly buzzing :-)

I have seen your changes and will go through them now and implement the corrected texts in my master file.
t.z.

proof reading needed

Post by t.z. »

Those editing / proofreading - please watch this video before you start - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkxcqW0Fejc
t.z.

proof reading needed

Post by t.z. »

Update:

I found out that iBook Author epub formatting is less than ideal, so I switched to portrait formatting. Which means I have to copy and paste each page separately. The book will have a slightly different structure - but will be even better.

For the proof reading team this means that there is slight change in the file structure.

No worries.

Cheers,
t.z.
t.z.

proof reading needed

Post by t.z. »

layout is updated and I also made a pdf of the book. The pdf is static and does not show video and the interactive images don´t work in it, but you get a rough idea what it will look like when it´s ready.

VGB is leading in the game so far. Keep in mind that the documents can be edited simultaneously - that is what google claims. Remember to activate the suggestion edit mode. Otherwise it´s not visible what happens.

now on to breakfast .... :yeahhh:
Paul Arden
Site Admin
Answers: 2

proof reading needed

Post by Paul Arden »

That's great TZ! Won't be able to help until Tuesday. Busy casting weekend here then travelling to Tas. Very limited on time at the moment - Vince speaks better English than me anyway :)
It's an exploration; bring a flyrod.

Flycasting Definitions
t.z.

proof reading needed

Post by t.z. »

Paul Arden wrote:That's great TZ! Won't be able to help until Tuesday. Busy casting weekend here then travelling to Tas. Very limited on time at the moment - Vince speaks better English than me anyway :)
Yes, Vince is amazing. His work is invaluable ... I hope I don´t wear him out completly
t.z.

proof reading needed

Post by t.z. »

it´s getting more and more concrete ... only a few bits text missing, most of it has been checked by Vince & Konstanse. Just need to finish some on the materials chapter.

The whole book is one google doc now. plus a pdf so you can see what it really looks like. The google doc is just text and looks a bit messy, but is the easiest method for proofreading text

I will finish the last videos the coming week. :D :yeahhh: this is fun

80 pages of project fluff :yeahhh: :cool:

Return to “Announcements”