PLEASE NOTE: In order to post on the Board you need to have registered. To register please email paul@sexyloops.com including your real name and username. Registration takes less than 24hrs, unless Paul is fishing deep in the jungle!

Got any resolutions?

Moderator: Paul Arden

Paul Arden
Site Admin
Answers: 2

Got any resolutions?

Post by Paul Arden »

It's an exploration; bring a flyrod.

Flycasting Definitions
Paul Arden
Site Admin
Answers: 2

Got any resolutions?

Post by Paul Arden »

Just thought of another. Count the number of days fishing in 2019. Count number of units alcohol in 2019 (thanks Lee-lad!). I’m also going to train properly again. 2019 is actually going to be a hell of a year. I’m going to try to fish 350 days (Bernd).

Cheers, Paul :cool:

Edit: since you’ve done 351 I’ll have to top that! No idea how to fish them all but I will try!!!!
It's an exploration; bring a flyrod.

Flycasting Definitions
t.z.
Answers: 0

Got any resolutions?

Post by t.z. »

Abide.
VGB

Got any resolutions?

Post by VGB »

Not to eat so much sticky toffee pudding and clotted cream that I can’t drink a beer :p
Casting instruction - making simple things complicated since 1765

https://www.sexyloops.com/index.php/ps/ ... f-coaching
jarmo
Answers: 1

Got any resolutions?

Post by jarmo »

I am on a roll, since 2018 was already a year of some pretty radical changes.
  • Take up saltwater fly fishing regardless of how hopeless it may be here. It’s 100 meters from my door to the sea.
  • Teach casting to as many students as possible.
  • Start heavy duty training for the MCI in April. If the finger muscle injury in my dominant hand is not better by then, I will proceed with my nondominant hand. (I have already started strength training for this just in case.)
  • Launch/introduce a regular casting training circle in the region where I live.
  • Minimize time in front of the computer and maximize time doing sports and outdoor activities.
And a happy new year to everyone.
al greig

Got any resolutions?

Post by al greig »

Hmm. Drink less. Get up more hills. Do a bit more exploratory fishing, rather than just going back to places I already know to be productive - I think I got a bit bored of visiting the same haunts last season. Catch a decent Pollack on the fly. Work smarter. Make more Art. Eat the last six mince pies, and finish the stilton. Happy New Year!

Return to “Announcements”