PLEASE NOTE: In order to post on the Board you need to have registered. To register please email paul@sexyloops.com including your real name and username. Registration takes less than 24hrs, unless Paul is fishing deep in the jungle!

Sexyloops Snapcast - it’s all about to happen!

Moderator: Paul Arden

Paul Arden
Site Admin
Answers: 2

Post by Paul Arden »

Hi guys,

It’s been a while but I had a request to make a weekly roundup of events on SL for those who don’t login every day. This is such a good idea that six months later I’m doing it :D

I’m thinking - weekly FPs, Ronan’Report, Jungle POD link, latest videos, HTOC news/competition and Board roundup. I’ll also try to drop in guest articles and the odd competition. Anything else we should be considering?

Lots coming soon. Fly line and other databases, more casting videos and regular fishing videos. I also have at least one new rod to bring out :D

I’ll send you a link of where to subscribe if you haven’t. We have thousands of subscribers already but it’s possible that you are not one of them or that you’ve since changed your email address.

Any suggestions most welcome!

Thanks, Paul
It's an exploration; bring a flyrod.

Flycasting Definitions
Paul Arden
Site Admin
Answers: 2

Post by Paul Arden »

OK the new software needs some updates, which also means that I will update the Board!! And then fingers crossed the old board will be live too! Probably going to be the middle of the week before I attempt this.

Cheers, Paul
It's an exploration; bring a flyrod.

Flycasting Definitions

Return to “Announcements”