PLEASE NOTE: In order to post on the Board you need to have registered. To register please email paul@sexyloops.com including your real name and username. Registration takes less than 24hrs, unless Paul is fishing deep in the jungle!

becoming a good fly caster

Moderators: Paul Arden, Bernd Ziesche, Lasse Karlsson

VGB
Answers: 0

Post by VGB »

My thanks again. I managed a 45 minute session never extending the line beyond 40ft, no hauling, speys or distance attempts and my form was much improved despite gusty winds. Very few tails even after switching lines :D There were a few twinges for an hour or two afterwards which are okay now, guess that's the scar tissue settling down.

regards

Vince
“Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius — and a lot of courage — to move in the opposite direction.” — Ernst F. Schumacher

https://www.sexyloops.com/index.php/ps/ ... f-coaching
Will

Post by Will »

Good news Vince.

Hey seriously, have you had anyone look at your sore arm? You really shouldn't be practising if you're hurting.

W.
Lineslinger
Barrio Pro-team
SGAIC
AAPGAI

"The only advice it is necessary to give the angler… is to avoid any approach to foppery, as trout have the most thorough contempt for a fop…”
WC Stewart
VGB

Post by VGB »

Thanks Will, I haven't been to the docs yet. I tore something around the ribs but attached to the arm about 5 weeks ago and it feels like a floating rib has gone on a cruise. Unfortunately it coincided with me working away a lot but was not bad enough to go to A&E. It was OK once the morning brufin kicked so I have lived with it and am possibly coming back to exercise too soon. I'll see how it goes.

regards

Vince
“Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius — and a lot of courage — to move in the opposite direction.” — Ernst F. Schumacher

https://www.sexyloops.com/index.php/ps/ ... f-coaching

Return to “Teaching”