PLEASE NOTE: In order to post on the Board you need to have registered. To register please email paul@sexyloops.com including your real name and username. Registration takes less than 24hrs, unless Paul is fishing deep in the jungle!

Can't play video - iOS 10.2 iPhone 5s

Moderator: Paul Arden

Graeme H
Answers: 0

Post by Graeme H »

Neil Owens wrote:2gb free space, after downloading a few episodes.
There's a trick to make the iPhone dump the crap it's carrying around.

Go to the iTunes store and attempt to download (buy) a big movie - something bigger than your memory allows. You'll get an error telling you there is not enough space and the download will abort.

However, you'll find that you now have much more memory available than before the attempt. The iPhone will clear caches and deleted files while it makes the attempt to sell you a big movie.
FFi CCI
Paul Arden
Site Admin
Answers: 2

Post by Paul Arden »

I think it's the new OS. Getting lots or emails :( I've messaged Apple to see if it's a bug. Also working with the new developers to see what sort of timeline they have. I'd like to include slow motion, reverse and frame by frame possibilities. Of course the linked page on the SL server will give me no end of possibilities to further each lesson.

I can see a busy month coming up! :cool:

Cheers, Paul
It's an exploration; bring a flyrod.

Flycasting Definitions
Boisker
Answers: 0

Post by Boisker »

hey Paul... in terms of not loading to my ipad... well it just died this evening... so obviously my ipad had a major problem, the app may work fine with the new one I've ordered... arrives Friday so will let you know
cheers
Paul Arden
Site Admin
Answers: 2

Post by Paul Arden »

OK Thanks mate, but I suspect it's an APP issue. New developers are on a Christmas break but will start work in the New Year. I'm guessing it's a six week time line. I'll start working on the Mobile pages that I intend to connect over this time.

Thanks, Paul
It's an exploration; bring a flyrod.

Flycasting Definitions

Return to “Sexyloops App info”