PLEASE NOTE: In order to post on the Board you need to have registered. To register please email paul@sexyloops.com including your real name and username. Registration takes less than 24hrs, unless Paul is fishing deep in the jungle!

Straightening the bottom leg of the loop

Moderators: Paul Arden, stesiik

James9118
Answers: 0

Re: Straightening the bottom leg of the loop

Post by James9118 »

Jeez Bart! You've been to two BFCC meetings and broken the #5 record twice - how much more do you want to beat us by? :p :D :D :D Have you thought about laying off distance and practicing accuracy :???: :D :pirate:
bartdezwaan

Post by bartdezwaan »

James9118 wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:42 am Jeez Bart! You've been to two BFCC meetings and broken the #5 record twice - how much more do you want to beat us by? :p :D :D :D Have you thought about laying off distance and practicing accuracy :???: :D :pirate:
Haha. I am not sure that I will ever be satisfied. Unless the line travels wrinkle free as straight as a dime. :D

Cheers, Bart
Lasse Karlsson

Post by Lasse Karlsson »

bartdezwaan wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:48 am
James9118 wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:42 am Jeez Bart! You've been to two BFCC meetings and broken the #5 record twice - how much more do you want to beat us by? :p :D :D :D Have you thought about laying off distance and practicing accuracy :???: :D :pirate:
Haha. I am not sure that I will ever be satisfied. Unless the line travels wrinkle free as straight as a dime. :D

Cheers, Bart
Nice goal!

Onwards and upwards :cool:

Cheers
Lasse
Your friendly neighbourhood flyslinger

Flycasting, so simple that instructors need to make it complicated since 1685

Got a Q++ at casting school, wearing shorts ;)

Return to “Flycasting”