PLEASE NOTE: In order to post on the Board you need to have registered. To register please email paul@sexyloops.com including your real name and username. Registration takes less than 24hrs, unless Paul is fishing deep in the jungle!

Legal marijuana use? Amazing!

Moderator: Haggisboy

Walter
Answers: 0

Post by Walter »

So if I live in Silicon Valley I can get legally stoned out of my gourd if I'm a pimply assed prepubescent teenager with sore thumbs from playing too many video games but if I try to enter the Excited States with rolling papers or an electrical clip in my possession I can be banned from entering for life?

Wow! :O :upside:
"There can be only one." - The Highlander. :pirate:

PS. I have a flying tank. Your argument is irrelevant.

PSS. How to generate a climbing loop through control of the casting stroke is left as a (considerable) exercise to the reader.
Paul Arden
Site Admin
Answers: 2

Post by Paul Arden »

Growing one plant in Malaysia is the death penalty, Walter!

I wonder what people's problem is with others, or themselves, smoking weed? It's a strange world we line in! I've found weed useful; it's mostly been a tool to explore the mind, but sometimes it's just great fun - very high. Sometimes it's been very hard and I've had to learn to use the drug. But Christ, it's just a plant that grows naturally!

Ketum has been interesting. A jungle leaf, the use of which is illegal in Malaysia and Thailand. But legal in UK and US (and I believe everywhere else at the moment). It's been illegal in Malaysia for 8 years? (or so). They boil 5-6 leaves for 1 hr and drink the tea. It's a high, different from marijuana, hard to explain. At first it's like caffeine or a small bit of speed, later it's a deep, unique high-ish feeling; clouded, very grounded, overall nice. A different stoned to marijuana but also a stoned. Interestingly, with Ketum, I got knocked out one night, but after laying down for 10 minutes I was back on my feet.

Cheers,
Paul
It's an exploration; bring a flyrod.

Flycasting Definitions
Walter

Post by Walter »

Too much information Paul... :p

The idea that different countries have different rules is one thing. What amazes me is that in the US all you have to do is complain of having bed sores from sitting on your arse for too long and you can get permission to get stoned (in fact they even help you by supplying it and it's probably free if you have a drug plan) but if you happen to own something that may or may not have something to do with smoking wacky tabacky its considered a greater crime than actually doing the drug. Owning rolling papers to make your own cigarettes can get you in more trouble than having pot. Maybe next they'll have government approved drug paraphernalia. :???:

PSS. How to generate a climbing loop through control of the casting stroke is left as a (considerable) exercise to the reader.
GerhardGerber

Post by GerhardGerber »

Actually too little info is the problem.

What I find truly fucking mind boggling is the fact that booze and tobacco is legal and freely available.

BOTH are worse in every single possible way and kills people.

Weed keeps people alive.
VGB

Post by VGB »

Paul Arden wrote:it's a unique high-ish feeling; clouded, very grounded, overall nice feeling. A different stoned to marijuana but also a stoned.
Old Speckled Hen does that for me :whistle:
Casting instruction - making simple things complicated since 1765

https://www.sexyloops.com/index.php/ps/ ... f-coaching
Walter

Post by Walter »

GerhardGerber wrote:BOTH are worse in every single possible way and kills people.

Weed keeps people alive.
But I hear too much weed can make you grow man boobs. :laugh:

Personally I think the Fijians have it right with Kava. Drink a little - get happy. Drink a lot - pass out.

Zoran Marinkovic

Post by Zoran Marinkovic »

fuck the legal and illegal things
one have to have mara whenever he can afford it ...
it opens another dimensions ....
junk food , junk media, junk education , junk bait fishing ,junk justin biber and alike music and another junk junks should be forbidden , and treated by death penalty for those who produce it !
not mara which is given by nature :pirate: :p
Flybye

Post by Flybye »

So what is the ultimate "performance enhancing fishing drug" new thread perhaps chaps
Marc Fauvet

Post by Marc Fauvet »

Flybye wrote:So what is the ultimate "performance enhancing fishing drug" new thread perhaps chaps
it's what's on my avatar ! :sorcerer:
Marc Fauvet

Post by Marc Fauvet »

Zoran Marinkovic wrote: junk food , junk media, junk education , junk bait fishing ,junk justin biber and alike music and another junk junks should be forbidden , and treated by death penalty for those who produce it !
:D :laugh: :D

Return to “Manshit”