PLEASE NOTE: In order to post on the Board you need to have registered. To register please email paul@sexyloops.com including your real name and username. Registration takes less than 24hrs, unless Paul is fishing deep in the jungle!

Car hire Manchester

Moderator: Haggisboy

Michal Duzynski
Answers: 0

Car hire Manchester

Post by Michal Duzynski »

Hi
For those who know, what would be the best company to get the car from in Manchester airport.

There is shit load of companies and their reviews, but Im not sure about all that hidden costs etc etc?
cheers
mike
Biology

Car hire Manchester

Post by Biology »

May have missed the boat on this Michael. In short, they're all crooks... I use Europcar, and book alongside my Easyjet flights, always zero the excess on the insurance (or get a third party policy if hiring regularly) and return the car with a full tank, avoid the discounted offers unless you can return the car empty which is an art in itself....
Michal Duzynski

Car hire Manchester

All good mate.
After many researches I went with Arnold Clark.
They picked/dropped me of from the airport.
I payed what I was quoted 2months prior, and all went well.
For a addtitional £30 I droped the car with whatever was left in the tank, so did not have to wory about serching for a service station.
cheers
mike
Neil Owens

Car hire Manchester

Post by Neil Owens »

I avoid all the excess charges (I rent a lot of cars) by having a separate worldwide excess policy with https://www.insurance4carhire.com - I'm sure such companies exist outside of Europe. That way I get really good hire rates - I mainly go with Enterprise, but all the big companies are pretty much the same - as all of the excess charges really add up!
Michal Duzynski

Car hire Manchester

Thank you Niel.
Might look at it in the future.
cheers
mike

Return to “Manshit”