PLEASE NOTE: In order to post on the Board you need to have registered. To register please email paul@sexyloops.com including your real name and username. Registration takes less than 24hrs, unless Paul is fishing deep in the jungle!

WILTSHIRE/MALSBURY AERA

Moderator: Haggisboy

VGB
Answers: 0

WILTSHIRE/MALSBURY AERA

Post by VGB »

Mike

I live in about 20 minutes drive South east of Bath and haven't drowned yet, so drop me a line if you change your mind.

regards

Vince

Palpitating Stoats Tails bollocks is not mandatory :sick:
“Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius — and a lot of courage — to move in the opposite direction.” — Ernst F. Schumacher

https://www.sexyloops.com/index.php/ps/ ... f-coaching
Stoatstail50

WILTSHIRE/MALSBURY AERA

Post by Stoatstail50 »

Medical students dont "palpitate" bollocks Vince, they "palpate" them...it's different. They were training, I think it was mandatory, although it came as a bit of a surprise as I was only in there to visit a mate... :)
Casting Definitions

Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after.
VGB

WILTSHIRE/MALSBURY AERA

Post by VGB »

Stoatstail50 wrote:Medical students dont "palpitate" bollocks Vince, they "palpate" them...it's different.
ever met a nurse? :ninja:
“Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius — and a lot of courage — to move in the opposite direction.” — Ernst F. Schumacher

https://www.sexyloops.com/index.php/ps/ ... f-coaching
petevicar

WILTSHIRE/MALSBURY AERA

Post by petevicar »

I thought that palpitate comes after palpate.
IANACI
Marc Fauvet

WILTSHIRE/MALSBURY AERA

Post by Marc Fauvet »

Stoatstail50 wrote: although it came as a bit of a surprise as I was only in there to visit a mate... :)
:D :laugh: :D
Michal Duzynski

WILTSHIRE/MALSBURY AERA

Post by Michal Duzynski »

Hi All
I wanted to thank you for your input .
This time my answer was negative, but I see I can to you for helpfull info when I have next idea.
cheers
mike

Return to “Manshit”