PLEASE NOTE: In order to post on the Board you need to have registered. To register please email paul@sexyloops.com including your real name and username. Registration takes less than 24hrs, unless Paul is fishing deep in the jungle!

Campfire Chair

Moderator: Haggisboy

Paul Arden
Site Admin
Answers: 2

Campfire Chair

Post by Paul Arden »

I thought that the idea of a bed chair was a good one but it’s not really very practical in a boat my size. Especially if I need buy two (can’t have clients sitting on a cool box while I’m lounging on a comfy chair). I bought a “camping chair” about 3 weeks ago and it will bollox-up soon. A four legged adjustable chair (adjustable length legs) would be the ticket. Is there such a thing or should I get the welders to make one? (Probably need it’s own boat)

Laying on the ground is more my usual thing but when Stefan was here a large centipede crawled up my sarong and bit my thigh. Fortunately I didn’t get sick. Although for the next four or five days I didn’t catch a single fish.

Now that I’m in my Prime I need a bit of luxury. :cool:

Cheers, Paul
It's an exploration; bring a flyrod.

Flycasting Definitions
Will
Answers: 0

Campfire Chair

Post by Will »

Most carp brands do them Paul.

https://www.foxint.com/home/products/be ... and-chairs

Cheers

Will
Lineslinger
Barrio Pro-team
SGAIC
AAPGAI

"The only advice it is necessary to give the angler… is to avoid any approach to foppery, as trout have the most thorough contempt for a fop…”
WC Stewart
Paul Arden
Site Admin
Answers: 2

Campfire Chair

Post by Paul Arden »

Awesome. Thanks Will. I will go shopping when back in UK this summer :)
It's an exploration; bring a flyrod.

Flycasting Definitions

Return to “Manshit”