PLEASE NOTE: In order to post on the Board you need to have registered. To register please email paul@sexyloops.com including your real name and username. Registration takes less than 24hrs, unless Paul is fishing deep in the jungle!

Flyfishing in Spain/Marbella

Moderator: Paul Arden

Thomas
Answers: 0

Flyfishing in Spain/Marbella

Post by Thomas »

Hi everybody,

I´m attending a wedding in Marbella, Spain, this july. Are there any good flyfishing to be had in that area? Fresh- or saltwater doesn´t matter. :)

Cheers

Thomas
Truchasconseca
Answers: 0

Re: Flyfishing in Spain/Marbella

Post by Truchasconseca »

Thomas wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 9:41 am Hi everybody,

I´m attending a wedding in Marbella, Spain, this july. Are there any good flyfishing to be had in that area? Fresh- or saltwater doesn´t matter. :)

Cheers

Thomas
Hello. I'm from Spain, this area -Andalucía- I don't know well but in Spain the fresh water is separetely of the salt water and both is regulated with diferent statements, so you need take the license for you needed if you go freedom. Other thing is if you rent a tipical boat excursion where you pay and the company provide you all the documentation, equipment and bla bla bla.
They are many species to fish, from Tuna to Barbos so is not easy help you in general. In any case I only fish trout and Marbella is not a trout area. For salt water try to ask google for Marbella fishing or some like this and good luck.
If one time you visit Cáceres Extremadura contact with me and I guide you for wild trout in small rocky river in beautyfull enviroment. (Catch and release).

Return to “Flyfishing”