PLEASE NOTE: In order to post on the Board you need to have registered. To register please email paul@sexyloops.com including your real name and username. Registration takes less than 24hrs, unless Paul is fishing deep in the jungle!

Groins

Commenting on the Sexyloops’ Front Page
Stoatstail50
Answers: 0

Groins

Post by Stoatstail50 »

Neat man…😎

👏👏
Casting Definitions

Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after.
VGB

Re: Groins

Post by VGB »

Excellent read 👍
“Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius — and a lot of courage — to move in the opposite direction.” — Ernst F. Schumacher

https://www.sexyloops.com/index.php/ps/ ... f-coaching
Paul Arden
Site Admin
Answers: 2

Post by Paul Arden »

Really enjoyable read Chris. Must be a fascinating process.
It's an exploration; bring a flyrod.

Flycasting Definitions
whinging pom

Post by whinging pom »

👍🏻Many thanks for the feed back guys… never sure if anyone is reading apart from me 🥴
And thanks to Paul for the opportunity to tell it.

It’s a process you find yourself getting very invested in.Constantly seeking contacts and getting better informed for the predicted battles and arguments ahead,
I think if it went smoothly we’d never achieve as much
Pom
The Duffer of the Brook !

Nothing is Impossible: :???: I do Nothing everyday .
VGB

Post by VGB »

Really enjoyed the 11th whinge as well, thank you. Working on stream renovations with the local rivers trust (BART) educated me a bit on fry habitat. Like you classify yourself as the “gobshite”, I’m the annoying 4 year old that follows everyone around saying “why are we doing that, what does this do?”

It helps me in my dealings with Paul:D :D

Best for the season

Vince
“Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius — and a lot of courage — to move in the opposite direction.” — Ernst F. Schumacher

whinging pom

Post by whinging pom »

Hi Vince happy Wednesday
. I edited a version late last night with a bit more technical and then sent the earlier draft as is my usual weekly cock up that Paul patiently puts up with! More fuel for a future rant!
What amazes me often, nay constantly, is we have doctors.. I men awarded for discovering the benefits of omega 3 type doctors, surgical doctors , bankers , GPs, agronomists, listed building architects. Gov chemical industrial scientists, farm machinery engineers doing this stuff …they aren’t the hill billy bunch or a flock of Gumbies
But you say to them or show them a report that simply states , hatchling habitat 10-30 cm and a velocity on 0- 30 cm per second (good) then parr habitat >50cm and velocity of>50cm per metre. (Not good)
Fish in bucket that you hold bucket survive first description, but die in second description.
And they’ll walk hundreds of yards past a small shallow stream a foot deep that gently meanders with the bucket to throw them in to some tumbling white water before a series of 2metre deep pools of hungry Chub and expect they’ve just completed the task brilliantly!!.

10-30cm seems such a foreign concept to these brains of Britain!
( I went to my local doctors recently and was told in the waiting room my GP for the day was one of those members… omg how my heart sank at that news😳 whatever he prescribed was not going in this body😂!!)
Pom

VGB

Post by VGB »

Paul Arden
Site Admin
Answers: 2

Post by Paul Arden »

This was one of the best FPs in a very long time. Thanks Chris. Thoroughly enjoyable and a pleasure to read :cool:
It's an exploration; bring a flyrod.

Flycasting Definitions
whinging pom

Post by whinging pom »

Thanks very much guys, it really helps to get some feed back and encouragement.glad you you enjoy them :D
Ta
Wp

Return to “FP Discussions”