PLEASE NOTE: In order to post on the Board you need to have registered. To register please email paul@sexyloops.com including your real name and username. Registration takes less than 24hrs, unless Paul is fishing deep in the jungle!

Send Paul West …..

Moderator: Haggisboy

Graeme H
Answers: 0

Send Paul West …..

Post by Graeme H »

G'day guys,

This is aimed specifically at the Western Australian members of this forum. I don't know how many of you there are, but here goes.

Paul is in Eastern Australia at the moment. Paul should come to Western Australia because this is where the best (imaginary) fishing is. The trouble is, he can't afford to get here unless he runs a clinic. He REALLY wants to fish Exmouth again.

So, I'm conducting a Telethon-style appeal. He'll come to Perth to conduct a casting clinic if we can get 12 or more students along for the clinic. The cost for the day will be $120 pp, to be held on 22/11/2014.

Please give so that he may throw. :pirate:

If you would like to attend, please post in this thread over the next week and I'll organise it from there.

Cheers,
Graeme

PS - Paul wants to head up to Exmouth in the week after this event. Does anyone know someone looking for a passenger for their own trip to Exxy that week?

(Disclaimer: I have no financial interest in this and will be paying my $120 just the same as anyone else. My interest in organising this is to get expert instruction from Paul in person, rather than via the forum.)
FFi CCI
Paul Arden
Site Admin
Answers: 2

Send Paul West …..

Post by Paul Arden »

Ha ha. I've never been part of any appeal before. Normally people pay me not to come :)
It's an exploration; bring a flyrod.

Flycasting Definitions

Return to “Manshit”