PLEASE NOTE: In order to post on the Board you need to have registered. To register please email paul@sexyloops.com including your real name and username. Registration takes less than 24hrs, unless Paul is fishing deep in the jungle!

Lurker exposed

If you are new to the board please tell us about yourself...
Pati
Answers: 0

Lurker exposed

Post by Pati »

Hi All

I m David and used to live in London but moved to Winterthur (Switzerland) a couple of months ago. I’ve been lurking for a long time and just decided to take the plunge and register on the board.
I mainly fish for trout and grayling. I love stalking them and fishing them on the dry or sight nymphing. Also love streamer fishing! I also tie my flies.

I m totally self taught in fly fishing and fly tying so full of bad habits or simply plain wrong technic!!

Anyone based in Zurich area or south Germany and looking for a fishing buddy, please do get in touch!
Paul Arden
Site Admin
Answers: 2

Re: Lurker exposed

Post by Paul Arden »

Hi David,

Welcome to the Board! I think Flavio is back in Zurich now. There are a few very serious casters locally too and I’ve visited a few times. Not sure when I’ll be over next but it will happen again :D

Great to have you here! Feel free to jump into any discussion to ask “what the hell are you talking about?” if you are unsure :cool: I often feel like that in the physics forum!!

Cheers!
Paul
It's an exploration; bring a flyrod.

Flycasting Definitions
Bendix
Answers: 0

Re: Lurker exposed

Post by Bendix »

Hi David

Welcome to the board!

I also love Trout and Grayling fishing on dries, but unfortunately, the Grayling are almost extinct here in Denmark now… So I have to settle for the Trout.

/Bendix

Return to “New to the Board, Introductions”