PLEASE NOTE: In order to post on the Board you need to have registered. To register please email paul@sexyloops.com including your real name and username. Registration takes less than 24hrs, unless Paul is fishing deep in the jungle!

A Casting Comp for Everyone

ChrisBaty
Answers: 0

Re: A Casting Comp for Everyone

Post by ChrisBaty »

Thanks for all the input gentlemen, I greatly appreciate it.

Lasse that second video was the one I needed, many thanks. Great casting, also looks like a good way to build an interest in the next generation by having them help.

Michal, thanks for reaching out to Bernt, we possibly won’t need special programming in the beginning as we may only have a couple of entries but it might come in handy as we get more numbers. I like the idea of multiple days to cast as it may allow a few more to enter from around Australia where weather, work, other commitments may make them unavailable on the day. We will talk more.

James, thanks again. Hopefully we will have time for some distance after the accuracy comp and we can send in some entries.

Cheers
Chris
Michal Duzynski
Answers: 0

Re: A Casting Comp for Everyone

Post by Michal Duzynski »

James9118 wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 2:36 pm
Michal Duzynski wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 12:42 pm
With BFCC I'm not sure if I'm right, but it might be longish video, as you have 6 casts and you would have to walk along the tape and show results of 6 casts. Obviously not taking the whole morning, or afternoon, but still.
James please correct me if I am wrong.

Cheers
Mike
For the BFCC virtual you only need to post the video of the longest cast if you're taking 6. Obviously we're taking on trust that you've only had 6 casts and not stood there all day until you've nailed one.

James
Fair enough.
Thanks James

Nice casts Lasse.

Cheers

Return to “Casting Sport”