PLEASE NOTE: In order to post on the Board you need to have registered. To register please email paul@sexyloops.com including your real name and username. Registration takes less than 24hrs, unless Paul is fishing deep in the jungle!

Hot Torpedo

Moderators: Viking Lars, Magnus

Paul Arden
Site Admin
Answers: 2

Re: Hot Torpedo

Post by Paul Arden »

Don’t ask how we managed to do this because I don’t know how with all the safeguards we have in place (we’ve since added two more) but we managed to send Vinny a HT8 with Recoils when it should have had Torzites. We are sending a rod with Torzites now which will mean that soon we will have a slightly used HT8 to sell stateside. What will be very interesting I think is for Vinny to compare the differences between them first hand.

I’ve done this and it’s very interesting.

Cheers, Paul
It's an exploration; bring a flyrod.

Flycasting Definitions
Vinny
Answers: 0

Post by Vinny »

I’m stoked!!
Vinny

Post by Vinny »

Any thoughts on why I see, to a lesser degree if any, waves in my lower leg on the HT8?
Paul Arden
Site Admin
Answers: 2

Post by Paul Arden »

Because I spent four prototypes on that one trying to get rid of them :laugh: The 6 is perfect. The 8 is close. You will notice a difference with the Torzites 8 that is coming. But it’s acceptable IMO.

Cheers, Paul
It's an exploration; bring a flyrod.

Flycasting Definitions
Vinny

Post by Vinny »

Understood! I just miss asking questions to get feedback. 30
years of teaching will do that. I like to hear what others think, it reinforces their own opinions/ideas while providing a wealth of knowledge for the rest.

Return to “Tackle”