PLEASE NOTE: In order to post on the Board you need to have registered. To register please email paul@sexyloops.com including your real name and username. Registration takes less than 24hrs, unless Paul is fishing deep in the jungle!

Air Sculpting Revisited - FP 28.11.2023

Moderator: Paul Arden

t.z.
Answers: 0

Air Sculpting Revisited - FP 28.11.2023

Post by t.z. »

fab frontpage. Thx for that.

FZ replced my parents for me. He was and is a huge influence in my life. On top I had the great pleasure to see him life several times and even worked on his last show - Yellow Shark in Frankfurt.

I´d like to add the words spoken by Dale Bozzio in "Packard Goose"

VOICE OF MARY'S VISION:
Hi! It's me, the girl from the bus. Remember? The last tour? Well, information is not knowledge, knowledge is not wisdom, wisdom is not truth, truth is not beauty, beauty is not love, love is not music, music is the best! Wisdom is the domain of the Wizz (which is extinct). Beauty is a French phonetic corruption of a short cloth neck ornament currently in resurgence.

(And no sooner has she spoken (which is awkward and probably incorrect but what the fuck), enormous flabby short cloth neck ornament obscure the horizon in a multitude, beating their ugly wings and working their hidden chrome snap attachments as they resurge in the direction of the White Zone seeking snack material near the Utensil Shrines of Greater America...)

Return to “Announcements”