PLEASE NOTE: In order to post on the Board you need to have registered. To register please email paul@sexyloops.com including your real name and username. Registration takes less than 24hrs, unless Paul is fishing deep in the jungle!

Defining Skills Levels

Moderators: Paul Arden, Bernd Ziesche, Lasse Karlsson

VGB
Answers: 0

Re: Defining Skills Levels

Post by VGB »

In other words: you don't. If I remember correct, you told me, that your students come for one rather short lesson and then you may go fishing the rest of the day.
For one off lessons that is correct and by definition in a one off lesson you cannot measure learning.
I don't get your point. If watching your bc sets off your tracking, then you have poor performance.
I agree, but there are instructors who will tell you that looking at your bc causes poor tracking.
For stepping put a tight horizontal rope on head level and hang on a handle. Start stepping while moving the handle along the rope. Get into the right rythm of stepoing. Thats where most lose it.
I’ll let James know but I’m sure that he has watched lots of YT videos of stepping without learning it.

Regards

Vince
“Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius — and a lot of courage — to move in the opposite direction.” — Ernst F. Schumacher

https://www.sexyloops.com/index.php/ps/ ... f-coaching

Return to “Teaching”