PLEASE NOTE: In order to post on the Board you need to have registered. To register please email paul@sexyloops.com including your real name and username. Registration takes less than 24hrs, unless Paul is fishing deep in the jungle!

Hello from Serbia :)

If you are new to the board please tell us about yourself...
NikolaVa87
Answers: 0

Hello from Serbia :)

Post by NikolaVa87 »

Hi everyone, my name is Nikola, i am from Serbia, from a small town Valjevo, near Belgrade. This town lays on river Gradac, a small beautiful, mountain, salmonide river, you can google for that beauty :). I started my fishing journey there, and around 5 years ago i translated my flyfishing to big and powerfull river Drina, and at that point i started to get interested in flycasting, because on this river it's important to cast well, and very often pretty far. Paul was there, he knows what i am talking about :D Still, i think i am on the beggining of this journey, even i am not a real begginer, i have a will to improve my casting... Right now i fish with Sage R8 Core #6 paired with Rio Gold elite WF6. Before it i had a Sage igniter 590, and i regret that i sold it to my friend :D, it was stiffer, better for learning casting, but Core is so lighter, more balanced, and better for all day fishing... That's it folks :D
Graeme H

Re: Hello from Serbia :)

Post by Graeme H »

Welcome to the forum Nikola.

Cheers,
Graeme
FFi CCI
Paul Arden
Site Admin
Answers: 2

Post by Paul Arden »

Welcome to the Board, Nikola!! Great to see you here. Yes the Drina is a big water!! :cool: Lasse was there too, I think.

Cheers, Paul
It's an exploration; bring a flyrod.

Flycasting Definitions
t.z.

Post by t.z. »

Hi,

Welcome to the craziness. Coming from Greece I`ll be traveling through Serbia next week, sometime between March 25th and 31st. Maybe we can meet?

Just send me a message on WhatsApp +47 971 23 033

Cheers,

Thomas
NikolaVa87

Post by NikolaVa87 »

Of course Thomas, i am looking for it :) I will contact you :) Cheeeers

Return to “New to the Board, Introductions”