PLEASE NOTE: In order to post on the Board you need to have registered. To register please email paul@sexyloops.com including your real name and username. Registration takes less than 24hrs, unless Paul is fishing deep in the jungle!

New Board Members

If you are new to the board please tell us about yourself...
Paul Arden
Site Admin
Answers: 2

New Board Members

Post by Paul Arden »

New Board Members please say hello! We probably get around 5 new board members joining each week but then I never hear from you again :laugh: So please come in, say hello and stick around asking questions and telling tails :p The Board is a bit quiet but we still have 15-20K reading it every month. This is where it happens! The stuff we write now, ten years from now will be helping others and hopefully giving them a good laugh sometimes. I know when I search the Internet for advice on cars/ outboard motors/ pretty much anything, I always end up in discussion forums. Just last week I learned how to maintain my onboard flush toilet by feeding it olive oil. Who would have guessed? And I learned that from a Board somewhere.

So come in; this is like the hub of Sexyloops. There is no divisive politics here, you are not being tracked or marketed to; here the Internet is exactly like it should be and always was before the big players started profiling and profiting from you. I'm not even organised enough to send you emails even when you want newsletters :pirate:

AND - very important. If you have asked for a login password and for some reason didn't get an email from me, then please try again. I always answer my emails and either mrsexyloops@gmail.com or paul@sexyloops.com has gone into your spam filter or it's also possible that your email didn't arrive. It's a bit like the Malaysian Post during Coronavirus.

So welcome aboard :kungfu:

Cheers, Paul
It's an exploration; bring a flyrod.

Flycasting Definitions

Return to “New to the Board, Introductions”