PLEASE NOTE: In order to post on the Board you need to have registered. To register please email paul@sexyloops.com including your real name and username. Registration takes less than 24hrs, unless Paul is fishing deep in the jungle!

Climate Change

Forum for discussing fisheries conservation and other environmental issues related to fish, wildlife, watersheds, and aquatic ecosystems.

Moderators: Harps, mattklara

Paul Arden
Site Admin
Answers: 2

Re: Climate Change

Post by Paul Arden »

I don’t think that this is the virus that will solve our over-population problems! But I’m pretty sure we will get one. That’s just how the world works. Disease takes out the old and the weak. The best defence is to stay healthy, eat well and don’t do crazy things like smoke or work too hard. Shutting down the world affects other vulnerable people. These are my thoughts from the Arc :D

It’s a pity they can’t get this serious about climate change isn’t it? 2% of the population mostly over 70 and with health issues vs 100% of the population - can’t take the economic hit for that one.

Personally I think it’s very commendable to try to protect an older vulnerable population. These are out mothers and fathers, maybe our grandparents and possibly us. Yes absolutely isolate the vulnerable. But save the planet for the kids too!!!

Still - at least air travel is down :cool:

Cheers, Paul
It's an exploration; bring a flyrod.

Flycasting Definitions
Paul Arden
Site Admin
Answers: 2

Re: Climate Change

Post by Paul Arden »

Amazing that China can isolate a city of 12 million. I can’t imagine that happening anywhere else. That’s a larger city than London or New York.
Turns out I was wrong :D :D
It's an exploration; bring a flyrod.

Flycasting Definitions

Return to “Daily Planet”