PLEASE NOTE: In order to post on the Board you need to have registered. To register please email paul@sexyloops.com including your real name and username. Registration takes less than 24hrs, unless Paul is fishing deep in the jungle!

Welcome Gary Meyer

Moderators: Sudesh Pursad, Morsie

petevicar
Answers: 0

Welcome Gary Meyer

Post by petevicar »

Hi Gary
It's great to have a saltwater fly fisherman back on Sexyloops. I look forward to you future front pages. Despite being an Englishman who would rather call himself a European I have fished a lot in the Keys with many different guides, some of who are now quite old and retired.
I have also fished in the Everglades, I remember going through the boat lift in Flamingo many years ago. I have also fished a few times out of Chokoloskee.
I have caught bones, reds, jacks, permit, tarpon and snook in Florida plus a lot of other fish that the guides for some reason called trash. Black Drum, Sheepshead, ladyfish, sea trout, triple tail. and many others.

I look forward to the stories.

Pete
IANACI
Nick
Answers: 0

Welcome Gary Meyer

Post by Nick »

Welcome Gary!

I am also looking forward to seeing what you will do with this FP slot. The Everglades is a fascinating ecosystem, and you are lucky to be near it!

N.

Return to “Saltwater”