PLEASE NOTE: In order to post on the Board you need to have registered. To register please email paul@sexyloops.com including your real name and username. Registration takes less than 24hrs, unless Paul is fishing deep in the jungle!

Deeper

Moderators: Viking Lars, Magnus

Mangrove Cuckoo
Answers: 0

Deeper

Post by Mangrove Cuckoo »

Like Martyn, I have upgraded to the Deeper sonar unit. I've been using one for a while and find it a good technological upgrade from the larger and older "portable" units.

Sonar technology is now available for canoe fishing, although there are some short comings and Martyn describes them well.

I will add two more things that I found worthy of noting. One is the imperfect documentation. I recorded quite a bit of data before I accidentally stumbled upon a second setting that allows a high definition data option.

The other thing that I found a little suspicious is the "option" to upload all of your data to the company web space. For an option it surely is pushed. It might be just coincidental that the company offers bathymetric data for waters all over the world?
With appreciation and apologies to Ray Charles…

“If it wasn’t for AI, we wouldn’t have no I at all.”
flickingfeathers
Answers: 0

Re: Deeper

Post by flickingfeathers »

Yeah I agree, I notice that there are markers for where people have caught fish.
Not something I want to share with the world really

Return to “Tackle”