PLEASE NOTE: In order to post on the Board you need to have registered. To register please email paul@sexyloops.com including your real name and username. Registration takes less than 24hrs, unless Paul is fishing deep in the jungle!

Hot Torpedo Shirts.

Moderator: Haggisboy

Paul Arden
Site Admin
Answers: 2

Hot Torpedo Shirts.

Post by Paul Arden »

Hi guys, and girls,

Just to let you know I’ve ordered the Hot Torpedo shirts! I expect to post these out in a couple of weeks so that you too can learn to be invisible.

What I have learned is that this is definitely not the way to do it!!! Ordering 30 odd shirts is fraught with complications and who knows what can go wrong? :p

So for this next competition (competiton?) for this year’s grand Hot Torpedo prize, I’m planning every month that we give away a HT shirt to the best entrant and out of these entrants we pick the overall winner. Even with my organisational skills I can keep up with this.

I’m in discussions at the moment with my shirt designer and I think it’s possible that yoir winning shirt can have a picture of YOU on it, holding a big fish and looking cool. That way when people admire your shirt they can say “wow, I didn’t know you were a fishing god!”

Also we have a hoodie. More about this later.

Cheers, Paul
It's an exploration; bring a flyrod.

Flycasting Definitions

Return to “Manshit”