PLEASE NOTE: In order to post on the Board you need to have registered. To register please email email@example.com
including your real name and username. Registration takes less than 24hrs, unless Paul is fishing deep in the jungle!
Moderator: Paul Arden
- Posts: 3746
- Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:40 pm
- Location: There, and back again
Big congrats on tying the knot, we wish you all the love and happiness two wonderful people should have!
Lasse and family
- Posts: 545
- Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:45 am
My most heartfelt congratulations to both of you lovely people.
Love to both of you from all four us here in Aarhus! We look forward to seeing you Again.
- Posts: 1656
- Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:54 pm
- Location: Perth, Western Australia
And from from us here in Perth.
Graeme and Michelle
- Posts: 93
- Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:52 am
What an awesome way to get hitched
Very best wishes, and many congratulations from an icy Scotland!
- Posts: 2950
- Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:04 pm
Best wishes to you both, hope you have a great day.
Bright but shite
IANACI - There’s no such thing as absolutes
Free the Mark One
- Posts: 147
- Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:49 pm
- Location: Manchester, UK
Have a great life together
- Posts: 427
- Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:04 pm
- Location: Leverkusen, Germany
Best wishes, have a super day.
- Posts: 99
- Joined: Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:25 pm
HAPPY WEDDING DAY, OLD PA(U)L (and Ashly, who I hope to meet sooner rather than later)! Are you wearing clean socks?
- Posts: 221
- Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:24 am
- Posts: 1135
- Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:14 pm
- Location: Brisbane-Australia
Congratulations to both of you and ALL THE BEST ON A NEW WAY.