PLEASE NOTE: In order to post on the Board you need to have registered. To register please email paul@sexyloops.com including your real name and username. Registration takes less than 24hrs, unless Paul is fishing deep in the jungle!

Sexyloops is 20yrs young!!

Moderator: Paul Arden

Paul Arden
Site Admin
Answers: 2

Post by Paul Arden »

Andy, Zoran once wrote there are two ways to grow old; you can be like a cathedral or like an old boot. I’m planning on being the boot.

Cheers, Paul
It's an exploration; bring a flyrod.

Flycasting Definitions
piffilus
Answers: 0

Post by piffilus »

Happy birthday Sexyloops! I am quite new in this game and very happy that I found this incredible asset to help me getting better. And also for getting to know and fish with you Paul. I consider you being one of my best friends after been hanging and fishing with you and talking over internet. You are one of a kind Dude! I can't wait for my trip back to Temenggor and land Gouramis and Snakeheads, shoot pool and having delicious currys and wonderful hangs at the campfires!

Cheers and all the best, mate from your friend Piffen :yeahhh:
tomo

Post by tomo »

Congrats, great stuff!!
Sexyloops has had a huge impact on my casting and fishing over the years, thank you!

Cheers Tom .
Viking Lars

Post by Viking Lars »

Pretty awesome! That means I'm only 19 (maybe 20?) in Sexyloops-years, and that's like 213 in real life, because that's how fast you get really wise in here :-).

Congratulations, dude and thanks for having me and all of us at your bonfires (virtual and real) for so long.

Lars

Return to “Announcements”