PLEASE NOTE: In order to post on the Board you need to have registered. To register please email paul@sexyloops.com including your real name and username. Registration takes less than 24hrs, unless Paul is fishing deep in the jungle!

Lake Malbena Tasmania

Moderator: Paul Arden

Zulu
Answers: 0

Lake Malbena Tasmania

Post by Zulu »

Big thanks to Paul for posting an article I sent him on a project to invade one of the world’s most unique world heritage wilderness areas with helicopter flights into an as yet I established site for high end fly fisherman and tourists. Vandalism at best, corruption in essence. We’re fighting this and the outcome isn’t yet conclusive. I’m about to head off for a fish so I’ll sign off for now. But more later. And I’ll write an intro so you know who I am. Sexyloops is the best fly fishing site on the internet, and it’s great to know it’s founder ( a good mate and great bloke) cares about the world and the environment. Hope you’re all catching fish. Regards, Zuie
Paul Arden
Site Admin
Answers: 2

Lake Malbena Tasmania

Post by Paul Arden »

Hello Zuie and welcome to the Board! You might be surprised to hear that Ashly has started growing sweet potatoes in a pot plant. Have a great trip!

Cheers, Paul
It's an exploration; bring a flyrod.

Flycasting Definitions

Return to “Announcements”