PLEASE NOTE: In order to post on the Board you need to have registered. To register please email paul@sexyloops.com including your real name and username. Registration takes less than 24hrs, unless Paul is fishing deep in the jungle!

PHP web design

Moderator: Paul Arden

Paul Arden
Site Admin
Answers: 2

PHP web design

Post by Paul Arden »

Are there any PHP/web design gurus on the Board? I often have small jobs that need attending to from time to time.

:pirate:

Cheers, Paul
It's an exploration; bring a flyrod.

Flycasting Definitions
askel
Answers: 0

Re: PHP web design

Post by askel »

I'm not exactly a PHP guru but it's not a rocket science for a salty programmer. And as a programmer I'm not good at Web design :D but if it's about changing some styles then I can do that too.
Paul Arden
Site Admin

Post by Paul Arden »

It’s mostly about fixing problems. Keeping the site updated. And monitoring the server. I am looking for a completely new site within the next six months. Right now I need to install some “I am not a robot” tests in a few places because sometimes the subscriptions are used for sending spam. I can usually catch it and ban the IP address. But if I’m down the lake it’s a problem. Looking forward we need a new site and the current team I use have become slow to respond. We were hit on Xmas day with the shop membership page being used to send spam. The company we rent the server from were on the case in 9 minutes. By contrast the web guys took three weeks to reply! That’s a liability.

Cheers, Paul

Flycasting Definitions
askel
Answers: 0

Post by askel »

Unfortunately, I'm not able to add one more liability to my life. But I'd be glad to do one-off tasks occasionally unless I'm incapable of performing them for technical or any other reasons.
Paul Arden
Site Admin

Post by Paul Arden »

Ok thanks Alex!

Flycasting Definitions

Return to “Announcements”