PLEASE NOTE: In order to post on the Board you need to have registered. To register please email paul@sexyloops.com including your real name and username. Registration takes less than 24hrs, unless Paul is fishing deep in the jungle!

Lost my content

Moderator: Paul Arden

TrevH
Answers: 0

Lost my content

Post by TrevH »

Hi

I updated the App on my iPhone, yesterday and I've now lost all the content. Even the different categories where you can download the video have disappeared.

I get the front page with Paul smirking shiftily, but then it flips to a blank page with just the green background.

What have I done?!

Cheers
Trev
Ré_

Lost my content

Post by Ré_ »

Hi Trev,

You did nothing, the update has same problems.
Get back to the Appstore, update it again (if it does not offer an update go to the "developer info", you should find the update button there) and it will get you back to the previous version (?) and all your content will be there again.

I hope this will be fixed today. If the update will work on the iPhone I will post about it. It surely works on Android and I think on iPad too.

Cheers,

Ákos
TrevH

Lost my content

Post by TrevH »

Thanks, Akos. Couldn't quite work that one out but have reinstalled so all is now good :)

Cheers
Trev
Ré_

Lost my content

Post by Ré_ »

Actually the update works if you delete the whole thing and reinstall it but than you really loose the videos and you have to download them again. I hope this will be fixed soon.
TrevH

Lost my content

Post by TrevH »

Yes. Just took a bit of time to down load again. Couldn't work out how to update it without doing that.

But no real problem :)

Thanks again
Trev
cameroia

Lost my content

Post by cameroia »

Ré_ wrote:Hi Trev,
I hope this will be fixed today. If the update will work on the iPhone I will post about it. It surely works on ... I think on iPad too
Ákos
hi Akos - nope, the iPad update didn't work either. Did same as the iPhone - quick home page then crashed out.
I'll re-install it all again,on both devices, takes an age though :-(

cheers
iain
Paul Arden
Site Admin
Answers: 2

Lost my content

Post by Paul Arden »

Sorry about that guys, it shouldn't have happened! We asked the developer to make one of the downloads (Lee's Triangle Method?) free, so it can be tested/sampled prior to purchase. Hopefully it's all good now? I've been in Ukraine the last few days.

Cheers, Paul
It's an exploration; bring a flyrod.

Flycasting Definitions

Return to “Sexyloops App info”